On this page:
Who is Aldo Sambrell?
Aldo Sambrell: Alfredo Sánchez Brell, known as Aldo Sambrell, was a Spanish film actor, director and producer who made over 150 appearances in film between 1961 and 1996.
- also known as Alfredo Sánchez Brell, Aldo San Brell, Aldo S. Brell, Aldo Sanbrel, Adolf Sambrell, Ald Sambrell, Aldo Brell, Alfred Brel Sánchez, Alfred S. Brell, Aldo Sambreli, Aldo Sandrell, Al Sambrell, Aldo Sanbrell, Aldo Sambrel, Alfredo Brel Sánchez, Alfredo Sanchez Brell, Aldo Sanblell, Alfred Brel Sanchez, Harold Sambrel
- born on (84 years ago) in Vallecas, child of Francisco Sánchez and Basilia Brell
- ethnicity: Hispanic
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Actor, film director, film producer, screenwriter, television director
- died on (5 years ago) in Alicante of stroke
- buried in Tabernas Desert
- read more about Aldo Sambrell (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aldo Sambrell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Aldo Sambrell (Mexican soldier) Specs: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldo Sambrell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aldo Sambrell for some fun with words!