Aldo Silvani (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aldo Silvani?
Aldo Silvani was an Italian film actor. He appeared in 112 films between 1934 and 1964. He was born in Turin, Italy and died in Milan, Italy.
- born on (123 years ago) in Turin
- nationality: Italy, Kingdom of Italy
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- Marriage with Amelia Piemontese until
- died on (50 years ago) in Milan
- played The wizard in "Nights of Cabiria"
- played Signor Giraffa in "La Strada"
- "Mad About Opera"
- "Verdi: Rigoletto"
- played Padre di Andrea in "Storm"
- "L' Amore di Norma"
- "The Thief of Venice"
- "Papà ti ricordo"
- "Terra senza tempo"
- played Giovanni - Padre di Anna in "Trieste mia!"
- played Medico dell'ambulanza in "Domani è un altro giorno"
- played Patriarch in "Damon and Pythias"
- played Luca (padre di Maria e Pasquale) in "Four Steps in the Clouds"
- played Il colonello Rossi in "La vispa Teresa"
- played Hermon (il capo del consiglio) in "Carthage in Flames"
- played Ernesto De Blasi in "Signorinella"
- played The Pharmacist in "Difficult Years"
- played Le général Conti (Gouverneur de la prison de Parme) in "Charterhouse of Parme"
- played The Executioner in "The King's Jester"
- played Peroni (the junk dealer) in "Stranger on the Prowl"
- played Il premio cerusico in "The Jester's Supper"
- played The cellmate in "Down with Misery"
- played Il signor de Renal in "The Courier of the King"
- played Ascanio in "The Ancestor"
- played Jojo in "La carne e lanima"
- played L'avvocato dell'accusa in "Chains"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldo Silvani (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALDO SILVANI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aldo Silvani!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aldo Silvani for some fun with words!