On this page:
- Phrases with Aldridge
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aldridge
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldridge
- Photos about Aldridge
- Video about Aldridge
- Quotes about Aldridge
- Scrabble value of A1L1D2R1I1D2G2E1
- Anagrams of ALDRIDGE
- Share this page
- Aldridge is a town within the Metropolitan Borough of Walsall, in the West Midlands, England. Historically it was part of the county of Staffordshire, but in 1974 it was incorporated into the West Midlands county. It also became part of the borough of Walsall at this time, having originally been an independent local authority and then being merged with neighbouring Brownhills to form Aldridge-Brownhills UDC in 1966.
- Aldridge a.k.a. Aldridge, Montana: Aldridge is a ghost town in Park County, Montana. According to the book Ghost Towns of the Montana Prairie, the town was incorporated as Aldridge in 1906 but was earlier named Horr, and later Electric. Aldridge is a mining town that supplied coke and coal to the smelters for the Anaconda Copper Mining Company. Aldridge is located two miles north of the northern entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
- read more about Aldridge, Montana
There are other places with in their name, like Aldridge Botanical Gardens.
Aldridge is a fictional character from the 1987 film Date With An Angel.
Aldridge is a family name.
Phrases with Aldridge
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aldridge
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Including Its Agriculture, Mines and Manufactures. Memoirs of Eminent Natives; Statistical Tables; and Every Species of Information Connected with the Local History of the County. With a Succinct Account of the Rise and Progress of the Staffordshire Potteries by William Pitt
Aldridge is a large village situated on a high ground, about two miles south-east of the turnpike-road from Walsall to Lichfield. It is bounded on one side by the extensive waste of Sutton-Cold- field, and on the other by Cannock-heath. The soil ...
Addressing Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Thomas Andersson, Abdelkader Djeflat
Taylor Aldridge is a visiting assistant professor at the School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University and a research fellow at the Leibniz Institute for Regional Development and Structural Planning in Berlin, Germany.
8th International Symposium, CMMR 2011 and 20th International Symposium, FRSM 2011, Bhubaneswar, India, March 9-12, 2011, Revised Selected Papers by Sølvi Ystad, Mitsuko Aramaki, Richard Kronland-Martinet, Kristoffer Jensen, Sanghamitra Mohanty
Aldridge is a good source of review on ...
Voices from the Classroom (2001)
Reflections on Teaching and Learning in Higher Education by Janice Newton, Jerry Ginsburg, Jan Rehner
Keith Aldridge is a Professor of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences in the Faculty of Pure and Applied Science at York University. Dawn Bazely is an Associate Professor of Biology in the Faculty of Pure and Applied Science at York University .
by Charlie Karlsson
Taylor Aldridge is a Research Fellow in the Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy division at the Max Planck Institute and is a PhD student at the University of Augsburg. Abdullah Almasri is Associate Professor of Statistics at the ...
by Anthony D. Hill, Douglas Q. Barnett
ALDRIDGE PLAYERS ° II group was the sharing of directorial responsibilities. At the Baraka festival, graduates of the studio and present students combined to perform in productions with three different directors: McClintock did Junkies, ...
by Percy Hide Reaney, Richard Middlewood Wilson
Aldrich, Aldrick, Aldridge, Alldridge, Allderidge, Elderidge, Eldridge, Elrick, Oldridge : These surnames may be local in origin, but usually derive from OE Elfrt 'c 'elf-ruler' or Eoelric 'noble ruler'. Both survived the Conquest, by which time the first ...
Origins, Experiences, and Culture by Carole Elizabeth Boyce Davies
Aldridge See also Afrocentricity; Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH); Pan- Africanism.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldridge
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aldridge
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Cory Aldridge.
Video about Aldridge
The Performing Process Of Explanation with Ron Aldridge
Tips on communication skills and public speaking from theatre director Ron Aldridge.
Quotes about Aldridge
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aldridge"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1L1D2R1I1D2G2E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALDRIDGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aldridge!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aldridge to see it in context!