Alec B. Francis (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alec B. Francis?
Alec B. Francis was an English actor, largely of the silent era. He appeared in 241 films between 1911 and 1934. He was born in London and died in Hollywood, California.
- also known as Alec Francis, Alec Frances, Alex Franks, Alex Francis, Alec Budd Francis, Alex B. Francis, Alexander Francis
- born on (147 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, film director, barrister
- Marriage with Lucy Francis until
- died on (81 years ago) in Hollywood of surgical complications
- played Scrubby in "Outward Bound"
- "Thank You"
- played Mr. Brownlow in "Oliver Twist"
- "The Circle"
- played The Duke in "Camille"
- played Dr. Owen in "Smilin' Through"
- "The Glorious Adventure"
- "The Mississippi Gambler"
- "Mata Hari"
- "Beau Brummel"
- "His Private Secretary"
- played Dr. Redmayne in "The Terror"
- played Truble (Harpenden's Butler) in "Outcast Lady"
- played Dr. Roger Galloway in "Earthbound"
- played Professor Bertrand Dillard in "The Bishop Murder Case"
- played Father in "Saved from the Titanic"
- played Mr. Delahay in "Charley's Aunt"
- played Huntley McMerton in "The Probation Wife"
- played Gen. Dent in "The General's Daughter"
- "The First Violin"
- played The Earl Of Bateson in "The Wishing Ring"
- played Judge Norton in "Half-A-Dollar-Bill"
- played Father Perryam in "High Steppers"
- played John Merkle in "The Auction Block"
- played Father Hillaire in "North of the Rio Grande"
- played Sir John Carleton in "Flame of the Desert"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alec B. Francis (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEC B. FRANCIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alec B. Francis!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alec B. Francis for some fun with words!