On this page:
- Alec Baldwin: Alexander Rae "Alec" Baldwin III is an American actor, film producer and comedian who has appeared on film, stage and television. As a member of the Baldwin family, he is the oldest of the four Baldwin brothers, all well-known actors.
- also known as Alexander Rae Baldwin III, Harry Kirkpatrick, Alec, Alec Baldwin III, Alexander Rae "Alec" Baldwin III
- born on (57 years ago) in Amityville, child of Carol M. Baldwin and Alexander Baldwin
- ethnicity: French American, Irish American, English American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, television producer, film producer, voice actor, author, comedian
- read more about Alec Baldwin (actor)
- Alec Baldwin a.k.a. Grizz Chapman: Grizzwald "Grizz" Chapman is an American television actor best known for his recurring role as Grizz on the NBC series 30 Rock. A June 2007 interview with rollingout.com lists Chapman's height as 7'0". In his commentary for the episode "Tracy Does Conan," Tracy Morgan revealed that they met when Chapman was working as a bouncer at a strip club. Chapman and fellow actor Kevin Brown were featured in season six on an episode of Hidden Potential.
- read more about Grizz Chapman (actor)
Alec Baldwin is a fictional character from the 1999 film South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut and from the 2004 film Team America: World Police.
- in films:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alec Baldwin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Write Your Own Blog (2013)
by Luisa Plaja
Movie star Alec Baldwin is a contributor to The Huffington Post, a world-famous group blog. One profession that's likely to inspire blogging is that of writing, and a lot of popular authors also run great blogs. Some examples of author blogs are ...
300 Memorable Unsold Pilots by Lee Goldberg
Alec Baldwin is a Florida county ...
Unsold Television Pilots (2015)
1955-1989 by Lee Goldberg
Alec Baldwin is a Florida county sheriff in love with an astronaut (Ann Gillespie) and at odds with the space center's security chief (Kene Holliday). Cast: Ann Gillespie (as Dr. Ellen Vale), Alec Baldwin (Sheriff Ed Cassaday), Don Hood ( Deputy ...
From Radio to the Big Screen (2014)
Hollywood Films Featuring Broadcast Personalities and Programs by Hal Erickson
As for the performances, Alec Baldwin is a cold fish as Lamont Cranston and the Shadow, Penelope Ann Miller is an anemic Margot Lane, and John Lone is downright boring as Shiwan Khan. The stellar supporting cast is given practically ...
by Michael Weldon
Will Baer Alec Baldwin is a Chinese warlord in Tibet who becomes playboy Lament Cranston in 1 920s NYC. Cranston becomes the Shadow and can "cloud men's minds" (and laughs while doing it). Villain Shiwan Khan (John Lone) has the ...
Doug Pratt's DVD (2004)
Movies, Television, Music, Art, Adult, and More! by Douglas Pratt
Alec Baldwin is a defense lawyer under political pressure to help a client beat a murder rap, even though the client does not want to beat the murder rap. Ben Kingsley co-stars. The opening of the film, about doctors and other personnel in an ...
by James Michael Welsh, Donald M. Whaley
Alec Baldwin ...
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
James Doolittle: Alec Baldwin. Young Rafe McCawley: Jesse James. Young Danny Walker: Reiley McClendon. Danny's Father: William Fichtner. Admiral Husband E. Kimmel: Colm Feore. Petty Officer Doris Miller: Cuba Gooding Jr. Capt.
by Eric Michael Mazur
Ming-Na, Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames, Steve Buscemi, Peri Gilpin. [Eucastrophe] fiore delle mille e una notte, Il (Arabian Nights), 1974. Dir. Pier Paolo Pasolini. Ninetto Davoli, Franco Citti, Franco Merli, Tessa Bouché, ...
1930-2010 by James Fisher
The Studio's alumni includes Alec Baldwin, Anne Bancroft, Ellen Burstyn, Montgomery Clift, Robert De Niro, James Dean, Sally Field, Jane Fonda, Lee Grant, Julie Harris, Dustin Hoffman, Kim Hunter, Anne Jackson, Harvey Keitel, Martin ...
by Vincent Terrace
Winters James Noble Carolee Aldrich Carolee Campbell Jada Rowland Billy Aldrich Bobby Henesy David Elliott Alec Baldwin Sara Dancy Antoinette Panneck Dorothy Fielding Colin Wakefield Philip English Mrs Winters Ann Whiteside Kate ...
by Caryn Hannan
The Circle Repertory production of the show won the 1990 Obie Award for best play, best actor (Alec Baldwin), and best director (Norman Rene). It also won the Outer Critics Circle Award for best play, and after it opened on Broadway it was ...
Encyclopedia Neurotica (2013)
by Jon Winokur
Faye Dunaway, Diana Ross, Bette Midler, Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand (once ...
Dictionary of Film Terms (2006)
The Aesthetic Companion to Film Art by Frank Eugene Beaver
Filmmakers often add love interest characters in adapting works of fiction to the screen, for instance, the Alec Baldwin character in The Cat in the Hat (2004)— a love interest for the mother. This character did not exist in the Dr. Seuss story.
by Rodney Carlisle
popular culture that it has originated a successful series of film adaptations and has been played by three Hollywood stars: Alec Baldwin (The Hunt for Red October, 1990), Harrison ...
by William Hughes, David Punter, Andrew Smith
in which a couple, Adam and Barbara Maitland (Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis) killed in a car accident end up burton, tim 99.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alec Baldwin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alec Baldwin
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alec Baldwin
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alec Baldwin to see it in context!