On this page:
- Alec Campbell: Alexander William Campbell was the final surviving Australian participant of the Gallipoli campaign during the First World War. His death broke the last living link of Australians with the Gallipoli story.
- Alec Campbell: Alistair Kenyon "Alec" Campbell was a professional footballer who played nearly 200 games for Southampton in the first quarter of the twentieth century, before briefly becoming manager at Chesterfield.
- Alec Campbell: Alexander Colin Campbell was an archaeologist and museum curator in Botswana. He was Emeritus Director of Botswana's Department of Wildlife and National Parks and National Monuments.
- born on (83 years ago)
- education: Rhodes University
- died on
- Alec Campbell is an Australian, gay pornography actor.
- ethnicity: White people
- profession: Pornographic film actor
- Alec Campbell a.k.a. Alexander Campbell was an actor.
- read more about Alexander Campbell (actor)
Alec Campbell is a fictional character from the 2005 film The Greatest Game Ever Played.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alec Campbell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gregory Eiselein, Anne K. Phillips
Alec Campbell (Uncle Alec), physician, sailor, and ...
by Scott Rosenberg, Richard F. Weisfelder
Ambrose, David, Alec Campbell, and David Johnson.
by Anthony G. Pazzanita
Archaeology Challis, William, Alec Campbell, David Coulson, and Jeremy Keenan. “Funerary Monuments and Horse Paintings: A Preliminary Report on ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alec Campbell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alec Campbell for some fun with words!