Alec David Young
is an acrostic for ady.
On this page:
Who is Alec David Young?
Alec David Young was a British aero-engineer. He was Professor and Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Queen Mary College, University of London, 1954–78, then Emeritus, and Vice-Principal, Queen Mary College, 1966-78.
- also known as A. D. Young
- born on (102 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge
- profession: Scientist, aerospace engineer, engineer
- died on (10 years ago)
- written work: "Boundary layers"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alec David Young
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: