On this page:
- Alec Smith: Alexander Douglas Smith, commonly known as Alec Smith was born in Gwelo, Southern Rhodesia. He was a Rhodesian army chaplain and farmer. He was the son of Ian Smith, the Prime Minister of Rhodesia from 1964 to 1979.
- Alec Smith: Alexander "Alec" Smith was a footballer who made 45 appearances in the Football League playing for Lincoln City. He played as an inside right or left half. He also played in his native Scotland for St. Mirren and Third Lanark, and in the Southern League for Swindon Town.
- born in Old Kilpatrick
- Alec Smith is a former British trade unionist.
- Alec Smith a.k.a. Alexander R. Smith: Alexander Smith was a poet.
- read more about Alexander R. Smith (poet)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alec Smith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEC SMITH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alec Smith!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alec Smith to see it in context!