On this page:
- Aled Jones MBE is a Welsh singer best known for his television work with BBC and ITV as well as his radio work, mainly for BBC Radio 2.
- also known as Jones, Aled
- born on (45 years ago) in Bangor
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Royal Academy of Music
- profession: Presenter, singer, musician
- Marriage with Claire Fossett since
- parent of
- genre: Christian music
- albums: "Aled Jones: The Christmas Album", "Aled", "All Through the Night", "Higher", "Pie Jesu", "Ave Maria", "You Raise Me Up: The Best of Aled Jones", "Reason to Believe", "From the Heart", "Aled's Christmas Gift", "Forever", "Bandaged: Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth", "Hear My Prayer", "The Best Of Aled Jones", "Diolch â Chân", "Walking In The Air", "Morning Has Broken", "For You: The Collection"
- TV series:
- Aled Jones is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aled Jones (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aled Jones
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Pickering
It enjoyed considerable exposure outside Wales in the 1980s through the Welsh soprano boy-singer Aled Jones (b.1971). Aledwen isa feminine equivalent. Aleta/ Aletha See ALETHEA. Alethea (f) English name derived from the Greek aletheia ...
Dictionary of First Names (1995)
by Iseabail Macleod, Terry Freedman
The singer Aled Jones has made the name known outside Wales. Alena see Madeleine. Alethea (f) [al- eethea].
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aled Jones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aled Jones
ALED JONES. SONGS OF PRAISE. BBC. EASTER SUNDAY.
Photo credit: RubyGoes
Anagrams of ALED JONES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aled Jones!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aled Jones to see it in context!