On this page:
- "Alegría" was a Cirque du Soleil touring production, created in 1994 by director Franco Dragone and director of creation Gilles Ste-Croix.
- also known as Allegria, Alegria
- released on (21 years ago)
- official website: www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/alegria/default.aspx
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria": Alegría is an album by saxophonist Wayne Shorter released on Verve Records in 2003. It is the second album to feature the 'Footprints Quartet' of Shorter, Danilo Perez, John Patitucci and Brian Blade.
- read more about Alegria
- "Alegría" is a pop song by Cirque du Soleil, which was recorded in 1994.
- "Alegría" is the thirtieth album released by Christian singer Marcos Witt. The album was recorded live from Santiago, Chile. This album was winner of the Latin Grammy and Billboard Music Award in the category of Best Christian album. Track number 10 was sung by his daughter, Elena Witt.
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" és el tercer disc del grup Antònia Font, publicat a la primera meitat del 2002. El disc el componen 10 cançons, de les quals destaquen «Alegria...», «Dins aquest iglú», «Vos estim a tots igual», «Productes de neteja» o «Tristesa». Les lletres i les cançons són obra de Joan Miquel Oliver. Significa un salt qualitatiu respecte els anteriors discs i és en aquest, on les seves cançons prenen més consistència, madura i nous matisos. És un disc d'estil pop entrelligat amb històries arrauxades i imaginatives, surrealistes i poètiques. La presentació del disc a Catalunya es va fer a la Sala Bikini de Barcelona el 27 de juny de 2002.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is a musical album of Elba Ramalho.
- released in (33 years ago)
- "Alegría" is an album that was nominated for the award Best Global Album in the 1996 Juno Awards.
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is a musical album of Bévinda.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Cartola
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is a musical album of Cristina Branco.
- released on
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is a musical album of André Valadão.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is a musical album of Beatriz Azevedo.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "Alegría" is a composition.
- "Alegría" is a musical album of Orquesta Inmensidad.
- released in (32 years ago)
- "Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegría!" is a musical album of Albertucho.
"Alegría" a.k.a. "Alegria" is an award-nominated film, directed by Franco Dragone.
- country: Canada
- cinematography by Pierre Mignot
- edited by Jean-François Bergeron & Yves Langlois
- costume design by Dominique Lemieux
- genres: Fantasy, Romance Film, Drama
- released on (16 years ago)
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Cinematography nomination for Pierre Mignot
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Costume Design nomination for Dominique Lemieux
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Editing nomination for Jean-François Bergeron & Yves Langlois
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Music - Original Song nomination for Jutras Benoit & René Dupéré
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alegría
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Martin Munro
Alegría is a place of creolizing encounter, and exists on an identitary and linguistic frontier or, as Danticat's narrator says, on the “narrow ridge” between two more fixed systems. Indeed, Alegría is a place born out of exile and creolization, ...
Living Transition and Reimagining Democracy by Jennifer L. Burrell, Ellen Moodie
Champion of many land occupations, confrontations with hired guns, local police, and the Honduran army, Alegría is a veteran leader of COCOCH, ...
by Karin Bäckstrand, Eva Lövbrand
Denís Alegría is a veterinarian with a MA in Management and Environmental Planning from the University of Chile. Alison Anderson is Professor in the School of Government and Director of the Centre for Culture, Community and Society, ...
by Lonely Planet, Steve Fallon, Bridget Gleeson, Paul Harding, John Hecht, Tom Masters, Tom Spurling, Lucas Vidgen, Mara Vorhees
LAKE La Laguna de Alegría (admission US$0.25) The scenic crater lake La Laguna de Alegría is a 2km downhill walk from town. Its icy waters are said to be medicinal. Don't miss the beautiful ...
by Claus Schreiner
The alegría is an extremely colorful dance, whose parts are quite easy to ...
LEXICON OF PRAISE (2014)
by Yoner Valmyr
¡Cristianos, regocíjenseante el Señor y estén con alegría! ¡Gritadde alegría,todos los que estáis cansados y cargados! 145. David camino rodeado por la multitud, yel caminabacon la cabeza haciala casade Dios, enmedio de gritosde alegría ...
Volume 2: The Americas by Arthur Holmberg, Carlos Solorzano
Alonso Alegría wonCuba's Casa ...
Volume 1: North America by M.M. Grandtner
Herrera Alegría, Z. & Morales Vargas, A. 1992a.
by Robert Collison
alegría,. Despertando al albor de la mañana, A la tarde serán lástima vana, Durmiendo en brazos de la noche fría PEDRO CALDERÔNDE LA BARCA: Soneto (Spanish) These flowers which were splendid and sprightly, waking in the ...
by Colin Larkin
FURTHER READING: Alegría, Alegría, Caetano Veloso. Caetano: Esse Cara, Héber Fonseca (ed.). O Arco Da Conversa: Um Ensaio Sobre A Solidão, Cláudia Fares. Verdade Tropical, Caetano Veloso. Tropical Truth: A Story Of Music And ...
by Peter H. Rist
A young schoolteacher, Luisa (German-born TV star Sigrid Alegría) is having an affair with the much older Jorge, a university professor and “expert” in human sexuality, played by the veteran Chilean-born film actor Patricio Contreras, who ...
by Martha Craft-Rosenberg, Shelley-Rae Pehler
Aramburu Alegría See also Chronic Illness and Family Management Styles; Constructionist Family Theoretical Perspectives; Coping Management Styles in Families; Defining Family: An Overview of Family ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alegría
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alegría to see it in context!