On this page:
Who is Alejandro Amenábar?
Alejandro Amenábar: Alejandro Fernando Amenábar Cantos, commonly known as Alejandro Amenábar, is a Chilean-Spanish writer, composer and director. Among other honors, he has won 8 Goyas and one European Film Award. He has written the screenplays to all six of his movies and composed almost all of the soundtracks.
- also known as Alejandro Amenabar, Alejandro Fernando Amenábar Cantos
- born on (43 years ago) in Santiago, child of Hugo Ricardo Amenábar and Josefina Cantos
- ethnicity: Spanish people
- nationality: Spain, Chile
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, composer, film producer, film editor, film score composer, actor
- read more about Alejandro Amenábar (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alejandro Amenábar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
as a quadriplegic in Mar Ardento (04, Alejandro Amenábar); the scoundrel in Goya's Ghosts (06, Milos ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Alejandro Amenábar ( Spain) Kirk Jones (USA) Ryan Murphy (USA) Cary Fukunaga (UK/USA) Lasse Hallström Joe Wright Dustin Hoffman Steven Knight (UK/USA) Paul Haggis ...
by Professor Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock
Others (Alejandro Amenábar, 2001), as well as in the recent television series American Horror Story (produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, 2011). Advances in technology—and fear of those advances—are also significant factors in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Amenábar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alejandro Amenábar
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alejandro Amenábar to see it in context!