On this page:
Who is Alejandro Amenábar?
Alejandro Amenábar: Alejandro Fernando Amenábar Cantos, commonly known as Alejandro Amenábar, is a Chilean-Spanish writer, composer and director. Among other honors, he has won 8 Goyas and one European Film Award. He has written the screenplays to all six of his movies and composed almost all of the soundtracks.
- also known as Alejandro Amenabar, Alejandro Fernando Amenábar Cantos
- born on (43 years ago) in Santiago, child of Hugo Ricardo Amenábar and Josefina Cantos
- ethnicity: Spanish people
- nationality: Spain, Chile
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, composer, film producer, film editor, film score composer, actor
- read more about Alejandro Amenábar (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alejandro Amenábar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
as a quadriplegic in Mar Ardento (04, Alejandro Amenábar); the scoundrel in Goya's Ghosts (06, Milos ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Alejandro Amenábar ( Spain) Kirk Jones (USA) Ryan Murphy (USA) Cary Fukunaga (UK/USA) Lasse Hallström Joe Wright Dustin Hoffman Steven Knight (UK/USA) Paul Haggis ...
by Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock
and the USSpanish production The Others (Alejandro Amenábar, 2001), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Amenábar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alejandro Amenábar
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alejandro Amenábar to see it in context!