On this page:
Who is Alejandro Casona?
Alejandro Casona: Alejandro Rodríguez Álvarez, known as Alejandro Casona was a Spanish poet and playwright born in Besullo, Spain, a member of the Generation of '27. Casona received his bachelor's degree in Gijon and later studied at the University of Murcia. After Franco's rise in 1936, he was forced, like many Spanish intellectuals, to leave Spain. He lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina until April 1962, when he definitively returned to Spain.
- also known as Alejandro Rodríguez Álvarez
- born on (112 years ago) in Besullo
- nationality: Spain
- education: University of Murcia
- profession: Poet, playwright, screenwriter, teacher
- died on (50 years ago) in Madrid
- written works: "Nuestra Natacha", "World theatre favorites", "La Barca Sin Pescador", "Prohibido suicidarse en primavera--La casa de los siete balcones", "La dama del alba", "La dama del ALBE9", "Antologia poetica", "La flauta del sapo", "Lady of the dawn", "Obra inédita de Casona", "Las tres perfectas casadas", "Los árboles mueren de pie", "Teatro I - Casona", "La tercera palabra", "Corona de amor y muerte", "La molinera de Arcos", "La Clare on el desvan", "Flor de leyendas, lecturas literarias para niños", "El caballero de las espuelas de oro", "Le llave en el desván", "Retablo jovial", "Otra Vez . . . Prohibido . . . Arboles . .", "Teatro II - Casona", "Misión pedagógico-social en Sanabria"
- films written:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alejandro Casona
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 2: The Americas by Arthur Holmberg, Carlos Solorzano
alsoby Castro, with lyricsby Alejandro Casona; Bomarzo(1972) by AlbertoGinastera, withlyrics by Manuel Mújica Láinez;El caso Maillard (The Maillard Case, 1978) byRoberto ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Casona
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alejandro Casona
Photo credit: Gonmi
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alejandro Casona for some fun with words!