On this page:
- Alejandro Cruz a.k.a. Black Shadow: Alejandro Cruz Ortiz was a Mexican Luchador, known worldwide as Black Shadow. Cruz's mask vs. mask match against El Santo in 1952 is generally considered one of the most important matches in the history of Lucha Libre. Cruz often teamed with Blue Demon, working as a tag team called "Los Hermanos Shadow", even though the two were not related. He was nicknamed El Hombre de Goma, translated as The Elastic Man, due to his elasticity and flexibility in the ring.
- read more about Black Shadow (actor)
- Alejandro Cruz: Alejandro "Junior" Cruz was a Puerto Rican athlete and politician who was mayor of the city of Guaynabo during the 1980s and early 1990s.
- born in (86 years ago)
- profession: Politician
- died in (23 years ago) of cerebral hemorrhage
- Alejandro Cruz is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alejandro Cruz (actor)
- Alejandro Cruz is a member of the musical group TKA.
- also known as Aby Cruz
- member of musical group TKA since
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alejandro Cruz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Peter Dendle
Cast: Santo, Blue Demon (Alejandro Cruz), Jorge Rado ...
by Harris M. Lentz III
Black Shadow (Alejandro Cruz Ortiz; b. May 3, ¡92¡; Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico) began wrestling as “Jungla” Cruz in ¡942 and became the Black Shadow in May of ¡947.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
b&w W: Columba Dominguez, Wolf Rubinskis, Carlos Riquelme, Arturo Martinez, Guillermo Hernandez, Crox Alvaredo, Yerye Beirute, Eduardo Alcaraz, Alejandro Cruz D: Fernando Mendez SCR: Fernando Mendez ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Cruz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alejandro Cruz to find many related words and phrases!