On this page:
- Alejandro Pena a.k.a. Alejandro Peña Vásquez [PEH-nya] in Cambiaso, Dominican Republic, is a former relief pitcher in Major League Baseball. Peña batted and threw right-handed. He made his major league debut on September 14, 1981, and played his final game on April 13, 1996. From 1981 through 1996, Peña played for the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Mets, Atlanta Braves, Pittsburgh Pirates, Boston Red Sox, and Florida Marlins.
- read more about Alejandro Peña
- Alejandro Pena a.k.a. Alejandro Peña is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alejandro Peña (actor)
- Alejandro Pena a.k.a. Alejandro PeÃ±a: Alejandro Peña is a film director, producer, editor and screenwriter.
- also known as Alejandro Peña
- profession: Film director, film producer, screenwriter, film editor
- read more about Alejandro PeÃ±a (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alejandro Pena
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Braves Encyclopedia (1995)
by Gary Caruso
e Alejandro Pena Late in 1991, with the team stunning the sports world in its spirited bid to overcome the highly favored Dodgers in the National League West, ...
by Steven A. Riess
In late 1991, when Atlanta closer Juan Berenguer went down with a serious injury, Schuerholz acquired Alejandro Pena from the Mets. Pena saved 11 games in just a fi ve-week stretch and combined with starter Kent Mercker and reliever ...
by Russell Schneider
against Alejandro Pena. It was the Indians' 29th last-bat victory of the season.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Pena
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alejandro Pena to find many related words and phrases!