On this page:
- Alejandro Ramírez: Alejandro Tadeo Ramírez Álvarez is a chess Grandmaster. At the age of 15, he became the first Centro-American to achieve the Grandmaster chess title awarded by the International Chess Federation, and became, at that time, the second youngest chess grandmaster. Ramírez started playing chess at the age of four after watching the movie "Searching for Bobby Fischer", and with the guidance of his father and mentor, Jorge Ramírez, started to progress. At the age of 13, Ramírez achieved a draw against Russian Grandmaster Alexander Morozevich during the 35th Chess Olympiad, held in the city of Bled in 2002. He graduated from the University of Texas in Dallas with a Masters Degree in Arts & Technology / Design and Production of Videogames.
- Alejandro Ramírez Calderón is a male road racing cyclist from Colombia.
- born on (34 years ago) in La Ceja
- Alejandro Ramírez was a Spanish economist.
- born in (239 years ago)
- profession: Economist
- died in (195 years ago)
- Alejandro Ramírez a.k.a. Alejandro Ramírez Rojas is a film score composer.
- read more about Alejandro Ramírez Rojas
- Alejandro Ramírez is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Alejandro Ramírez a.k.a. Alejandro Ramirez is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alejandro Ramirez (actor)
- Alejandro Ramírez is a mix engineer.
- Alejandro Ramírez a.k.a. Alejandro Ramírez Corona is a film director, screenwriter and cinematographer.
- also known as Alejandro Ramirez
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, cinematographer
- read more about Alejandro Ramírez Corona (cinematographer)
Alejandro Ramírez is a fictional character from the 2008 film Che: Part One based on the real life Cuban-American CIA agent Felix Rodriquez.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Ramírez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alejandro Ramírez to find many related words and phrases!