Alejandro Rey (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alejandro Rey?
Alejandro Rey was an Argentine actor and television director. He emigrated to the United States in 1960, later became a U.S. citizen and gained his widest acclaim there.
- born on (85 years ago) in Buenos Aires
- nationality: United States of America, Argentina
- profession: Actor, television director
- parent of Brandon Rey
- died on (27 years ago) in Los Angeles of lung cancer
- "Mr. Majestyk"
- played Orlando Ramirez in "Moscow on the Hudson"
- "The House of the Angel"
- "The Ninth Configuration"
- played Moreno in "Fun in Acapulco"
- "Battle at Bloody Beach"
- played Father Peter Martin in "Satan's Triangle"
- played Sanchez in "Breakout"
- played Oleg Cassini in "Grace Kelly"
- played Fr. Jose Pedro in "The Sandpit Generals"
- "Seven in Darkness"
- "High Velocity"
- "The Stepmother"
- TV series:
- nomination: - nominated to TV Land Favorite Fashion Plate - Male Award - "The Flying Nun"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Rey (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alejandro Rey for some fun with words!