On this page:
- Alejandro Sánchez Pimentel is a retired Major League Baseball outfielder. He played during six seasons at the major league level for the Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants, Detroit Tigers, Minnesota Twins, and Oakland Athletics. He played his first professional season in American baseball with Philadelphia's Rookie League Helena Phillies in 1978, and his last with the Oakland's Triple-A club, the Tacoma Tigers, in 1988.
- born on (56 years ago) in San Pedro de Macorís
- profession: Baseball player
- Alejandro Sánchez a.k.a. Alex Spijksma is an actor.
- read more about Alex Spijksma (actor)
- Alejandro Sánchez is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alejandro Sánchez (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alejandro Sánchez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
Alejandro Sánchez Pizarro, 18 December 1968, Madrid, Spain. Balladeer and pop singer-songwriter Alejandro Sanz ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alejandro Sánchez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alejandro Sánchez to find many related words and phrases!