On this page:
- Alek is a fictional character in the 2011 film Will.
- Alek is a fictional character from the 1999 film Daughters of Luck.
- Alek is a fictional character from the 2001 film Yamashita: The Tiger's Treasure.
- Alek is a fictional character from the 2008 film The Offsiders.
- Alek is a fictional character from the 2003 film Detention.
- Alek is a fictional character from the 1997 film The Beautician and the Beast.
- Alek is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Alek's.
- Alek a.k.a. Aleksandr Sountsov is an actor and photographer.
- read more about Aleksandr Sountsov (actor)
- Alek a.k.a. Aleksandra Lamut is a member of the musical group Perpetuum Jazzile.
- read more about Aleksandra Lamut
- Alek a.k.a. Aleksandar Petrović is a musical artist.
- read more about Aleksandar Petrović
Alek is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Alek
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alek
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Animal Behavior (2015)
by Michael D. Breed, Janice Moore
Males aggregate KEY TERM Alek is an aggregation of males, each seeking to attract a mate, that is not associated witha key resource. Competition among females within a polygynous group is also potentially important and may be reflected ...
A Fragment from the Criminal Annals of Scotland by George Mac Gregor
Blind Alek is a Milton compared with the blockhead . who would sit down and pen such a mass of loathesomeness. . . Lord preserve us from this imitator of Blind Alek ' Some heads replete with strange bombastic stuff, Think words when rhym'd ...
Occasions for Alleluia (2012)
by David Adam
* Alek is a gathering of male blackcocks for the purposes of competitive mating display. Leks assemble before and during the breeding season ...
by Stephen A. Bortone
Alek is an arena to which females come and on which most of the mating occurs. An arena is a site on which several males aggregate, but it does not form the habitat normally used by the species for other activities such as feeding. Spotted ...
Bad Angels (2012)
by Rebecca Chance
Let's face it, Alek is a real.
Encyclopaedia Perthensis, Or, Universal Dictionary of the Arts, Sciences, Literature, Etc. : Intended to Supersede the Use of Other Books of Reference (1816)
SE Alek is an officer in chancery appointed by the lord chancellor ...
by Nigel West
Raymond Boyer of McGill University; Edward Mazerall, a radar expert code- named BAGLEY; and a rather reluctant Allan Nunn May, code-named ALEK, who had been transferred to Canada and was bullied by the GRU into continuing the ...
Bashgali Dictionary (2001)
An Analysis of Colonel J. Davidson's Notes on the Bashgali Language by Sten Konow
alek alok, to wrestle ; près. 3rd plur., alek alokand, they are wrestling, 1726. alkür, adv., separately, alone ; cf. kur ; kuг Ш alkur gujbâ, when you go to stool, 1411. alia, they will go, ...
by John Cowper Granbery
Sometimes Am- alek is used as a collective name of this people. They were not descended from the grandson of Esau, for we read of them in the days of Abraham. (Gen. xiv. 7.) They dwelt south of Palestine, between Idumea and Egypt, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alek
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alek
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Alek
Click on an item to play that video:
- Alek Carlson's Rube Goldberg Project Description - Mr. Hipps 6th grade science 2nd period
- Alek Herdz - Iconic Language [Original Mix] ITOP015
Produced by Baba (Italy) for iTop Records, featuring Artists: MBG, Deuce Parks, K.A.M.A., Evan Espinoza, Mauro Alpha & Dalbe, Stefano Kosa, Baba (italy), Alex ...
Scrabble value of A1L1E1K5
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALEK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alek!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alek to see it in context!