On this page:
"Alekesam" is a 2011 short film written by Jason Bergh and Kevin Barth and directed by Jason B. Bergh.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Jason Bergh & Michael Rapaport
- executive producer: Cole Angenendt
- written by Jason Bergh & Kevin Barth
- starring: Sal Masekela
- cinematography by Emrys Roberts, Jason Bergh, Ryan Young, Matt Pappas, Phil Mosley
- edited by Kevin X. Barth & Jeremy Ian Thomas
- music by Sunny Levine, Sal Masekela
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film, Family, Musical
- released in (4 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alekesam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1E1K5E1S1A1M3
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALEKESAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alekesam!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alekesam for some fun with words!