Aleksa Šantić (poet)
On this page:
Who is Aleksa Šantić?
Aleksa šantić a.k.a. Aleksa Šantić was a Bosnian Serb poet. He was the editor-in-chief of the review Zora.
- also known as Aleksa Santic
- born on (146 years ago) in Mostar, child of Risto Šantić and Mara Šantić
- ethnicity: Serbs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnians
- nationality: Ottoman Empire, Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia
- profession: Poet
- died on (91 years ago) in Mostar
- written works: "Na starim ognjištima", "Pod maglom", "Hasan-Aginica", "Ја не могу овде", "Анђелија", "Немања", "Не вјеруј", "Остајте овдје", "Претпразничко вече", "Што те нема?", "О класје моје", "Моја отаџбина"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksa Šantić (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: