Aleksa Gajić (film director)
On this page:
Who is Aleksa Gajić?
Aleksa Gajić is a Serbian comics artist and film director. Gajić is best known as the illustrator of Scourge of the Gods, written by Valérie Mangin, and Technotise, written by Darko Grkinić. Also, he is famous illustrator in Serbia, and has published in various magazines, such as Politikin Zabavnik.
- also known as Aleksa Gajic
- born on (40 years ago) in Belgrade
- profession: Film director
- film written: Technotise: Edit & I
- film directed: Technotise: Edit & I
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksa Gajić (film director)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: