Aleksandr Abdulov (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aleksandr Abdulov?
Aleksandr Abdulov: Aleksandr Gavrilovich Abdúlov was a notable Soviet/Russian actor.
- also known as Aleksandr Gavrilovich Abdulov, A. Abdulov, Alexander Abdulov
- born on (61 years ago) in Tobolsk, child of Gavriil Abdulov and Ludmila Abdulova
- nationality: Russia, Soviet Union
- education: Russian Academy of Theatre Arts
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, film director, voice actor
- parent of
- died on (7 years ago) in Moscow of lung cancer
- buried in Vagankovo Cemetery
- "The Very Same Munchhausen"
- "An Ordinary Miracle"
- played Zhakob in "Formula of Love"
- "Black Rose Is an Emblem of Sorrow, Red Rose Is an Emblem of Love"
- played Bosyakin in "Artistka"
- played Anton M. Kashtanov (academician) in "Still Waters"
- played Koroviev in "The Master and Margarita"
- played Chigasov in "Attack on Leningrad"
- "Save and Protect"
- played Oblonsky in "Anna Karenina"
- played Mrachnyi in "And in the Morning They Woke Up"
- "Over the Dark Water"
- TV series: "The Master and Margarita"
- film directed: Bremenskie muzykanty
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Nika Award for Best Supporting Actor or Actress - "House Under the Starry Skies" & "Sons of Bitches"
- Nika Contribution to the National Cinema Award
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Abdulov (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksandr Abdulov for some fun with words!