On this page:
- Aleksandr Antonov: Aleksandr Stepanovich Antonov was a member of the Socialist Revolutionary Party, who later became one of the leaders of the Tambov Rebellion against the Soviet regime.
- also known as Александр Антонов; Антонов, Александр Степанович
- born on (126 years ago) in Moscow
- nationality: Russian Empire
- profession: Politician
- parent of Eva Antonova
- died on (93 years ago) in Tambov Governorate
- Aleksandr Antonov: Aleksandr Pavlovich Antonov was a Soviet film actor who had a lengthy career, stretching from the silent era to the 1950s.
- Aleksandr Antonov: Aleksandr Anatolyevich Antonov is a Russian professional football coach and a former player.
- born on (57 years ago)
- nationality: Russia
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aleksandr Antonov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Grigori Aleksandrov, Aleksandr Antonov, Yudif Glizer, Mikhail Gomorov. [Russia] Stagecoach, 1939. Dir. John Ford. Claire Trevor, John Wayne, Andy Devine, John Carradine, Thomas Mitchell, Louise Platt. [Westerns] Stairway to Heaven.
An Encyclopedia by Philip C. DiMare
Stalinesque Grigory Vakulinchuk (Aleksandr Antonov), a simple sailor who already has some revolutionary inclinations. The uprising is successful, although Vakulinchuk is killed. Vakulinchuk's body is then laid in state on the pier at Odessa, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Antonov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksandr Antonov for some fun with words!