Aleksandr Danilovich Aleksandrov
On this page:
Who is Aleksandr Danilovich Aleksandrov?
Aleksandr Danilovich Aleksandrov, was a Soviet/Russian mathematician, physicist, philosopher and mountaineer.
- also known as A. D Aleksandrov
- born on (103 years ago) in Ryazan Governorate
- nationality: Russia, Soviet Union
- education: Saint Petersburg State University
- profession: Physicist, philosopher, mathematician
- died on (16 years ago) in Moscow
- written works: "Two-dimensional manifolds of bounded curvature", "Intrinsic geometry of convex surfaces", "Vnutrenni͡a︡i͡a︡ geometrii͡a︡ vypuklykh poverkhnosteĭ", "A.D. Aleksandrov - Selected Works", "General theory of irregular curves", "Konvexe Polyeder", "A.D. Alexandrov, selected works", "Theory of mixed volumes", "Die innere Geometrie der konvexen Fla chen", "Matematica 1", "Problemy nauki i pozit͡s︡ii͡a︡ uchenogo", "Kurven und Flächen"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aleksandr Danilovich Aleksandrov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John R. Shook
Mathematician Aleksandr Danilovich Aleksandrov anticipated by a few weeks, and published, the principal theorem on differential geometry of van Heijenoort's doctoral thesis, “On Locally Convex Surfaces.” This fact may help to explain van ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Danilovich Aleksandrov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: