Aleksandr Demyanenko (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aleksandr Demyanenko?
Aleksandr Demyanenko: Aleksandr Sergeievich Demyanenko was a Russian film and theater actor. He was given the honorary distinction of People's Artist of the RSFSR. He began his acting career with the film Veter in 1958, and is well known for playing the character Shurik in a number of films, beginning with the 1965 comedy Operation Y and Other Shurik's Adventures, and ending with the 1997 film Old Songs of the Main Things 2.
- also known as Aleksandr Sergeyevich Demyanenko, Aleksandr Sergeevich Demyanenko, A. Demyanenko, Shurik
- born on (77 years ago) in Yekaterinburg, child of Sergei Petrovich Demyanenko
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Actor
- parent of Anzhelika Nevolina
- died on (15 years ago) in Saint Petersburg of myocardial infarction
- "Cain XVIII"
- played Shurik in "Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future"
- played Shurik in "Operation Y and Shurik's Other Adventures"
- played Shurik in "Kidnapping, Caucasian Style"
- "Peace to Him Who Enters"
- "The Only One"
- played Sergei in "The First Trolleybus"
- "Vechera na khutore bliz Dikanki"
- "Dear, Dearest, Beloved, Unique..."
- played Sotnikov (Voice) in "The Ascent"
- played Sirotkin in "A Trip Without a Load"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Demyanenko (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: