On this page:
Who is Aleksandr Kuprin?
Aleksandr Kuprin: Aleksandr Ivanovich Kuprin, was a Russian writer, pilot, explorer and adventurer who is perhaps best known for his story The Duel. Other well-known works include Moloch, Olesya, "Junior Captain Rybnikov", "Emerald", and The Garnet Bracelet.
- also known as A. I Kuprin, Alexander Kuprin, Aleksandr Ivanovich Kuprin, Aleksandr Ivanovich Sumbatov-Kuprin, Kouprine, A. Kuprin, Alexandr Ivanovich Kuprin
- born on (145 years ago) in Narovchatsky District, child of Ivan Ivanovich Kuprin and Liubov' Alekseevna Kuprina
- nationality: Russian Empire
- profession: Writer, pilot
- died on (77 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- read more about Aleksandr Kuprin (writer)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aleksandr Kuprin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Peter Hunt
In Ivan Shmelyov's stories, children and adults with different social backgrounds are brought together, while Aleksandr Kuprin praised the friendship between children ...
Encyclopedia of Creativity (2011)
Galileo Galilei certainly surpasses Evangelista Torricelli, just as Fyodor Dostoyevsky outshines Aleksandr Kuprin. Similarly, not all recipients of agiven honoror awardareof equal standing as geniuses. Albert Einstein receivedthe Nobel Prize ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Kuprin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksandr Kuprin for some fun with words!