On this page:
- Aleksandr Kuznetsov a.k.a. Alexander Kuznetsov is a Russian American actor.
- read more about Alexander Kuznetsov (actor)
- Aleksandr Kuznetsov was the expedition leader of the first undisputed team to set foot on the North Pole. Other claimants, notably Frederick Cook and Robert Peary have been criticized for a lack of supporting logs, having no one to confirm sextant readings or other reasons.
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Explorer
- Aleksandr Kuznetsov is an actor.
- Aleksandr Kuznetsov is a cinematographer.
- also known as A. Kuznetsov, Aleksandr Nikolaevich Kuznetsov
- born on (41 years ago)
- profession: Cinematographer
Aleksandr Kuznetsov: Aleksandr Alekseyevich Kuznetsov is a Russian football player who plays for FC Rubin-2 Kazan.
- born on (17 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aleksandr Kuznetsov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Anthony Bruce, William Cogar
an Willem de Witt, Witte Corneliszoon de Portugal Albuquerque, Alfonso (1' Russia Apraksin, Fyodor Essen, Nikolai von Gorshkov, Sergei Kolchak, Aleksandr Kuznetsov, Nikolai Makarov, Stepan Nakhimov, Paul Peter the Great Potemkin, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Kuznetsov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksandr Kuznetsov for some fun with words!