On this page:
Who is Aleksandr Medvedkin?
Aleksandr Medvedkin: Aleksandr Ivanovich Medvedkin, was a Soviet Russian film director, best known for his 1934 film Happiness. His life and art are the subject of Chris Marker's film The Last Bolshevik.
- also known as Aleksandr Ivanovitch Medvedkine, Aleksandr Medvedkine, Alexandre Medvedkine, Aleksandr Ivanovich Medvedkin
- born on (115 years ago) in Penza
- nationality: Soviet Union, Russian Empire
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, playwright, actor
- died on (26 years ago) in Moscow
- filmography: "The Last Bolshevik"
- film written: Happiness
- films directed:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aleksandr Medvedkin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Aleksandr Medvedkin. Pyotr Zinovyev, Yelena Yegorova, Nikolai Cherkasov, Mikhail Gipsi, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Medvedkin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: