On this page:
- Aleksandr Sokolov a.k.a. Alexander Sokolov: Aleksandr Sokolov is a Russian volleyball player, who competes for Fakel and the national team. He has competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics, where Russia won the gold medal in the final against Brazil.
- read more about Alexander Sokolov
- Aleksandr Sokolov: Aleksandr Sergeyevich Sokolov is a Russian politician and former Minister of Culture and Mass Communication for then-President Vladimir Putin's government. He was nominated to the post by the then-Prime Minister, Mikhail Fradkov, and held it from 9 March 2004 to 12 May 2008.
- Aleksandr Sokolov is an actor.
- also known as Sasha Sokolov, Shura Sokolov, A. Sokolov
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aleksandr Sokolov (actor)
- Aleksandr Sokolov is the son of Yury Sokolov and Olga Prokofieva.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandr Sokolov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksandr Sokolov for some fun with words!