On this page:
"Aleksandra" a.k.a. "Alexandra" is a 2007 Russian film about the Second Chechen War, written and directed by Alexander Sokurov. It was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
- read more about Alexandra
- Aleksandra is a fictional character from The Idiot.
- Aleksandra is a fictional character from the 2011 Bezdelniki.
- Aleksandra is a fictional character from Slovenian Girl.
- Aleksandra is a fictional character played by Suna Yıldızoğlu in TV series Kopuk Dünyalar.
- Aleksandra is fictional character from the film Mussorgsky.
- Aleksandra is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Kolaborator.
- Aleksandra is a fictional cahracter from the 2013 film 8-Pallo.
- Aleksandra a.k.a. Alexandra Feodorovna: Alix of Hesse and by Rhine, later Alexandra Feodorovna, was Empress consort of Russia as the spouse of Nicholas II, the last Emperor of the Russian Empire. Born a granddaughter of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, she was given the name Alexandra Feodorovna upon being received into the Russian Orthodox Church, which canonized her as Saint Alexandra the Passion Bearer in 2000.
- read more about Alexandra Feodorovna
- Aleksandra a.k.a. Alexandra Nice: Александра Найс — польская порноактриса.
- read more about Alexandra Nice
- Aleksandra a.k.a. Alexa May is an adult film actress.
- read more about Alexa May
- Aleksandra a.k.a. Alexandra of Lithuania: Alexandra was the youngest daughter of Algirdas, Grand Duke of Lithuania, and his second wife, Uliana of Tver. Though Alexandra's exact date of birth is not known, it is thought that she was born in the late 1360s or early 1370s. In 1387, she married Siemowit IV, Duke of Masovia, and bore him thirteen children.
- read more about Alexandra of Lithuania
- Aleksandra a.k.a. Aleksandra Krasicka: Aleksandra Grabowska – córka Elżbiety i Jana Jerzego Grabowskiego, żona Franciszka Salezego Krasickiego.
- read more about Aleksandra Krasicka
- Aleksandra a.k.a. Aleksandra Čermelj is a musical artist.
- read more about Aleksandra Čermelj
There are other people with in their name, like Aleksandra Żak, Aleksandra Alač, Aleksandra Odic, Aleksandra Bozek, Aleksandra Čolić, Aleksandra Cosic, Aleksandra Dulic, Aleksandra Gowin, Aleksandra Grdić, Aleksandra Groth and many others.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aleksandra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Dostoevsky Encyclopedia (2004)
by K. A. Lantz
Dostoevskaya, Aleksandra Mikhailovna Dostoevskaya, Anna Grigorievna Dostoevskaya, Emiliya Fyodorovna Dostoevskaya, Lyubov Fyodorovna Dostoevskaya, Maria Dmitrievna Dostoevskaya, Maria Fyodorvna Dostoevskaya, Varvara ...
by A. Thomas Lane
STEFAN BERGER KOLLONTAI, Aleksandra Mikhailovna (1872-1952).
by Richard C. Russell, Domenico Otranto, Richard L. Wall
Aleksandra Cupina ( University of Novi Sad, Serbia), Filipe Dantas-Torres (Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Brazil and University of Bari, Italy), Stephen Doggett (Westmead Hospital, Australia), ...
Croatian-English Dictionary (1917)
With Correct Pronounciation [!] by Francis Aloysius Bogadek
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aleksandra
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Aleksandra
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aleksandra"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1L1E1K5S1A1N1D2R1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALEKSANDRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aleksandra!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aleksandra to see it in context!