On this page:
Who is Aleksandra Ekster?
Aleksandra Ekster: Aleksandra Aleksandrovna Ekster, also known as Alexandra Exter, was a Russian-French painter and designer.
- also known as Aleksandra Aleksandrovna Ekster, Alexandra Exter, Aleksandra Aleksandrovna Grigorovich, Asya
- born on (134 years ago) in Białystok, child of Aleksandr Grigorovich
- nationality: Russian Empire
- education: Académie de la Grande Chaumière
- profession: Costume designer, artist, visual artist
- Marriage with Nicolas Evgenievich Ekster since
- died on (66 years ago) in Fontenay-aux-Roses
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aleksandra Ekster
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gabrielle H. Cody
a similar fusion of form, space, structure, and rhythm was variously achieved by the Constructivists, like Aleksandra Ekster, Lyubov Popova, Varvara Stepanova, Aleksandr Vesnin, and the brothers Georgii and Vladimir Stenberg.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksandra Ekster
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksandra Ekster for some fun with words!