On this page:
Who is Aleksei Kapler?
Aleksei Kapler: Aleksei Yakovlevich Kapler; was a prominent Soviet filmmaker, screenwriter, actor and writer. He was known as screenwriter of many Soviet movies, such as Lenin in 1918, Amphibian Man, The Blue Bird and Striped Trip, as well as one of the anchors and directors of TV program Kinopanorama. In 1941, Kapler was awarded the Stalin Prize.
- also known as Aleksei Yakovlevich Kapler, A. Kapler, Lazar Yakovlevich Kapler, Alexei Kapler, Lazar Kapler, Alexei Yakovlevich Kapler
- born on (112 years ago) in Kiev, child of Jakov Kapler and Raisa Kapler
- nationality: Soviet Union
- profession: Screenwriter, actor, film director, presenter
- died on (36 years ago) in Moscow
- films written:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleksei Kapler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aleksei Kapler for some fun with words!