On this page:
Definition of the noun Aleodorus
What does Aleodorus mean as a name of something?
Aleodorus is a genus of Staphylinidae, described by Say in 1833.
- synonyms: genus Aleodorus / Chitalia / genus Chitalia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Staphylinidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aleodorus
Phrases starting with the word Aleodorus:
Phrase ending with the word Aleodorus:
Other phrases containing the word Aleodorus:
- species Aleodorus partitus
- species Aleodorus bilobatus
- species Aleodorus intricatus
- species Aleodorus scutellaris
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aleodorus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1E1O1D2O1R1U1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aleodorus to find many related words and phrases!