On this page:
Definition of the noun Alepidosceles
What does Alepidosceles mean as a name of something?
Alepidosceles is a genus of Apidae, described by Moure in 1947.
- synonym: genus Alepidosceles
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Apidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alepidosceles is a kind of Emphorini, described by Moure in 1947.
Phrases with Alepidosceles
Phrases starting with the word Alepidosceles:
- Alepidosceles hamata
- Alepidosceles lucidula
- Alepidosceles imitatrix
- Alepidosceles mamillata
- Alepidosceles filitarsis
- Alepidosceles clavitarsis
Phrase ending with the word Alepidosceles:
Other phrases containing the word Alepidosceles:
- species Alepidosceles hamata
- species Alepidosceles lucidula
- species Alepidosceles imitatrix
- species Alepidosceles mamillata
- species Alepidosceles filitarsis
- species Alepidosceles clavitarsis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alepidosceles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1E1P3I1D2O1S1C3E1L1E1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alepidosceles to find many related words and phrases!