On this page:
Who is Ales Adamovich?
Ales Adamovich was a Belarusian Soviet writer and a critic, Professor and Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Doctor of Philosophy in philology, Doctorate in 1962; member of the Supreme Soviet. He wrote in Russian and Belarusian.
- also known as A. Adamovich, Ales Adamovitsh, Ales Mikhailovich Adamovich, Aleksandr Adamovich
- born on (88 years ago) in Kapyl Raion
- nationality: Soviet Union, Belarus
- profession: Writer
- died on (21 years ago) in Moscow
- read more about Ales Adamovich (writer)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ales Adamovich
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ales Adamovich for some fun with words!