On this page:
Who is Ales Hemsky?
Ales Hemsky a.k.a. Aleš Hemský is an ice hockey player, olympic athlete, athlete.
- also known as Гемски, Алеш
- born on (32 years ago) in Pardubice, child of Petr Hemsky
- nationality: Czech Republic
- profession: Ice hockey player, athlete
- medal: 2006 Winter Olympics - Bronze medal for Czech Republic in Ice hockey – Men’s Team, with František Kaberle, Tomáš Kaberle, Filip Kuba, Pavel Kubina, Marek Malík, Jaroslav Špaček, Marek Židlický, Jan Bulis, Petr Čajánek, Patrik Eliáš, Martin Erat, Milan Hejduk, Jaromír Jágr, Aleš Kotalík, Robert Lang, Rostislav Olesz, Václav Prospal, Martin Ručinský, Martin Straka, David Výborný, Dominik Hašek, Milan Hnilička, Dušan Salfický & Tomáš Vokoun
Printed books with definitions for Ales Hemsky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Rob Higgins
Ales Hemsky is a Heartbreaker. • Sergei Kostitsyn has issues and should be avoided until further notice. • Neither Denis Grebeshkov norTomas Kaberle are the new Larry Robinson. • Mathieu Schneider's use in Phoenix and Marc-Andre ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ales Hemsky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ales Hemsky to see it in context!