On this page:
- Alessandro Fei is an Italian men's volleyball player, a member of Italy men's national volleyball team and Italian club Lube Banca Macerata, silver and bronze medalist of the Olympic Games, World Champion 1998, European Champion, silver medalist of the European Championship 2001, medalist of the World League, CEV Champions League winner, three-time CEV Cup winner, Challenge Cup winner, four-time Italian Champion.
- also known as The Fox
- born on (37 years ago) in Saronno
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Volleyball player
- some of the medals:
- 2000 Summer Olympics
- 2004 Summer Olympics
- The London 2012 Summer Olympics
- Alessandro Fei was an Italian painter active in Florence, working in a Mannerist style. He was also called il Barbiere. He participated in the Vasari-directed decoration of the Studiolo of Francesco I with an oval canvas relating a Goldsmith Shop story. He also painted an altarpiece on the Flagellation of Christ for the Basilica church of Santa Croce in Florence. Trained under Ridolfo del Ghirlandaio and under Tommaso Manzuoli, better known as Maso da San Friano, Fei became a member of the Accademia dell’Arte e del Disegno in Florence in 1563 and was a trusted assistant of Giorgio Vasari up until 1574. The artist spent most of his career in Florence, except for a trip to Rome at the side of the Aretine painter to decorate the Vatican chapels of Pope Pius VI.
- born in (473 years ago)
- nationality: Italy
- died in (424 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alessandro Fei
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From the Revival of the Art Under Cimabue, and the Alledged Discovery of Engraving by Finiguerra, to the Present Time : with the Ciphers, Monograms, and Marks, Used by Each Engraver, and an Ample List of Their Principal Works, Together with Two Indexes, Alphabetical and Chronological, to which is Prefixed, an Introduction, Containing a Brief Account of the Painters of Antiquity by Michael Bryan
Alessandro Fei, called Del Barbiere .... Studied under. Francis Floris . , . Antonio Badile . . . M. Angclo Buonaroti Marco Marchetti . Pellegrino Tibaldi . Antonio Badile .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alessandro Fei
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALESSANDRO FEI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alessandro Fei!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alessandro Fei for some fun with words!