On this page:
Who is Alessandro Longo?
Alessandro Longo was an Italian composer and musicologist.
- also known as Лонго, Алессандро
- born on (151 years ago) in Amantea
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Musicologist, composer
- died on (70 years ago) in Naples
- read more about Alessandro Longo (composer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alessandro Longo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Alexander Fuller-Maitland
under the editorship of Signor Alessandro Longo. Six volumes, containing 300 pieces in all, appeared in 1906, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alessandro Longo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alessandro Longo for some fun with words!