Alessandro Nivola (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alessandro Nivola?
Alessandro Nivola: Alessandro Antine Nivola is an American actor and producer, who has starred in feature films such as American Hustle and Face/Off.
- also known as Alessandro Antine Nivola, Sandro
- born on (42 years ago) in Boston, child of Pietro Salvatore Nivola and Virginia Nivola
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film producer
- Marriage with Emily Mortimer since
- parent of
- played Gavin Harris in "Goal!"
- played Gavin Harris in "Goal II: Living the Dream"
- played George Johnsten in "Junebug"
- played Billy Brennan in "Jurassic Park III"
- played Ian McKnight in "Laurel Canyon"
- played Ferdinand (King Ferdinand of Navarre) in "Love's Labour's Lost"
- played Dr. Paul Faulkner in "The Eye"
- played Albert Morris in "Carolina"
- played Andrew Prior in "The Sisters"
- "The Girl in the Park"
- played Tim Hayes in "The Clearing"
- played Robin in "Reach the Rock"
- "Inventing the Abbotts"
- "Best Laid Plans"
- played John Phillips in "Grace Is Gone"
- "Five Dollars a Day"
- "Who Do You Love?"
- played Boy Capel in "Coco Before Chanel"
- played Luther Nichols in "Howl"
- played Bill the Bookie in "Turning Green"
- "I Want You"
- played Pollux Troy in "Face/Off"
- played Henry Crawford in "Mansfield Park"
- "Danielle Steel's The Ring"
- played Ethan Brand in "Janie Jones"
- "The Darwin Awards"
- "The Almost Perfect Bank Robbery"
- played Joey Z in "Timecode"
- "The Company"
- played Roland in "Ginger and Rosa"
- played Terry Hobbs in "Devil's Knot"
- played Anthony Amado (Federal Prosecutor) in "American Hustle"
- TV series: "The Company"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play - "A Month in the Country"
- nominated to Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Male - "Laurel Canyon"
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture - "American Hustle" (Role: Sydney Prosser, Role: Irving Rosenfeld, Role: Stoddard Thorsen, Role: Richie DiMaso, Role: Alfonse Simone, Role: Rosalyn Rosenfeld, Role: Pete Musane, Role: Sheik (Agent Hernandez), Role: Federal Prosecutor, Role: Mayor Carmine Polito, Role: Dolly Polito, Role: Carl Elway), with Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Louis C.K., Paul Herman, Bradley Cooper, Jack Huston, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Peña, Jeremy Renner, Elisabeth Röhm, Shea Whigham
- nominated to Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play - "The Winslow Boy"
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture - "American Hustle" (Role: Rosalyn Rosenfeld, Role: Irving Rosenfeld, Role: Stoddard Thorsen, Role: Sydney Prosser, Role: Pete Musane, Role: Alfonse Simone, Role: Richie DiMaso, Role: Carl Elway, Role: Sheik (Agent Hernandez), Role: Mayor Carmine Polito, Role: Dolly Polito, Role: Anthony Amado), with Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Louis C.K., Amy Adams, Jack Huston, Paul Herman, Bradley Cooper, Michael Peña, Jeremy Renner, Shea Whigham, Elisabeth Röhm
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alessandro Nivola (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alessandro Nivola to see it in context!