Alex appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game. (37 letters)
On this page:
- Definition of the noun Alex
- Phrases with Alex
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alex
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex
- Photos about Alex
- Videos about Alex
- Sign language
- Quotes about Alex
- Scrabble value of A1L1E1X8
- Anagrams of ALEX
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Alex
What does Alex mean as a name of something?
Alex is a genus of Geometridae, described by Walker in 1862.
- synonym: genus Alex
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Geometridae
- Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa, better known as Alex, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for A.C. Milan and the Brazil national football team as a central defender. He is known for his physical strength and the power of his shot, which has gained him the nickname of "The Tank".
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Skarsgård is an award-winning tv actor, film actor, film director, film writer.
- read more about Alexander Skarsgård (actor)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexa Vega: Alexa Ellesse PenaVega is an American actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids film series and Shilo Wallace in the film Repo! The Genetic Opera. In 2009, she starred as the title character Ruby Gallagher in the ABC Family series Ruby & The Rockits.
- read more about Alexa Vega (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Jones: Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones is an American radio host, author, conspiracy theorist, and documentary filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communications Network and WWCR Radio shortwave across the United States, and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.
- read more about Alex Jones
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Borstein: Alexandrea "Alex" Borstein is an American actress, writer, producer, and comedian. She is well known for her long-running role as Lois Griffin on the animated television series Family Guy, and as a cast member on the sketch comedy series MADtv. A native of Deerfield, Illinois, Borstein is a graduate of San Francisco State University, where she studied rhetoric. She was trained in improvisational comedy at the ACME Comedy Theatre, near Hollywood, California, and was selected to join MADtv after being scouted by talent agents who noticed her work at the theatre. She was a writer and voice actor for several television shows, including Casper, Pinky and the Brain, and Power Rangers: Zeo, before joining the cast of MADtv as a featured player, and later as a repertory player in 1997.
- read more about Alex Borstein (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Kingston: Alexandra Elizabeth "Alex" Kingston is an English actress. She is known for her roles as Dr. Elizabeth Corday on the NBC medical drama ER and as River Song in the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who.
- read more about Alex Kingston (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Breckenridge: Alexandra Hetherington "Alex" Breckenridge is an American actress, photographer and voice artist. Noted for her role as Willa McPherson on the television series Dirt, she also had a supporting role on the short lived series The Ex List. She also is the voice of various characters on the animated television series Family Guy. She starred as Moira O'Hara's younger self in the 2011 FX television season American Horror Story: Murder House and portrayed Kaylee in the 2013–14 season, American Horror Story: Coven.
- read more about Alexandra Breckenridge (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. AJ McLean: Alexander James "A. J." McLean is an American musician, singer, dancer, actor, and entertainer. He is a member of the Backstreet Boys. McLean is also a contributor for the It Gets Better Project.
- read more about AJ McLean (entertainer)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Gould: Alexander Jerome Gould is an American actor and voice artist, best known for voicing Nemo in Finding Nemo, Twitch in How to Eat Fried Worms and Shane Botwin in Weeds.
- read more about Alexander Gould (actor)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Shatilov: Alexander 'Alex' Shatilov is an Israeli artistic gymnast. He specializes in the floor exercise, in which he won several medals at world and European championships, and reached the final at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics. In 2013, Shatilov won a gold medal at the European championship in gymnastics in Moscow, Russia.
- read more about Alexander Shatilov
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Hedison is an American photographer, director and actress.
- read more about Alexandra Hedison (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Jolig, better known by his stage name Alex, is a German actor, singer and motorcycle racer.
- read more about Alex Jolig (actor)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Korda: Sir Alexander Korda was a Hungarian-born British film producer and director. He worked in Hollywood the first time during the transition to "talkies", from 1926 to 1930. The change led to divorce from his first wife, a popular Hungarian actress who could not make the transition because of her strong accent in English.
- read more about Alexander Korda (film director)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Holden is an American film and television actress.
- read more about Alexandra Holden (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexsandro de Souza, commonly known as Alex, is a Brazilian footballer. He is a former captain of the Brazilian national team and Fenerbahçe, he has also played for Coritiba, Palmeiras, Flamengo and Cruzeiro in Brazil and Parma in Serie A. Alex first played professionally for Coritiba, a Brazilian football club from the state of Paraná, where he stayed from 1995-97, when he was sold to Palmeiras, from São Paulo. When he was playing for Palmeiras where he became a national star, in Brazil. He conquered for the Parque Antárctica club a Libertadores da América cup title, in 1999, a Rio-São Paulo cup title in 2000 and a Copa do Brasil title and a Mercosul cup title in 1998. He left Palmeiras and signed with Flamengo, of Rio de Janeiro in 2000. His performance for the Gávea team, however, was disappointing. He scored three times in twelve games and had his contract terminated.
- read more about Alexsandro de Souza
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Neldel: Alexandra Monika Neldel is a German actress from Berlin.
- read more about Alexandra Neldel (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Chu Hun Gon: Alex Chu, known simply as Alex, is a Korean-Canadian singer and actor. He is the male vocalist of South Korean electropop band Clazziquai.
- read more about Chu Hun Gon
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Meraz: Alejandro "Alex" Meraz is an American dancer, actor and martial artist. Meraz is best known for playing the werewolf named Paul in the film New Moon.
- read more about Alex Meraz (martial artist)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Alexander Mark David "Alex" Oxlade-Chamberlain is an English footballer who plays for Arsenal and the England national football team as a winger.
- read more about Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Alex a.k.a. Àlex Abrines is an athlete, basketball player.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandre Despatie is a Canadian diver and broadcaster from Laval, Quebec. He was the world champion at the 1 and 3 m springboards from 2005 to 2007 and is the first, and so far only, diver to have been world champion in the three categories. He is also a 37-time Canadian senior diving champion, and nine-time junior champion. He was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- read more about Alexandre Despatie
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Tydings Luzzatto is an American actress, best known for her role as Greek goddess Aphrodite on the television series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, and its spin-off, Xena: Warrior Princess.
- read more about Alexandra Tydings (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Álex Fernández: Alejandro Fernández Iglesias, commonly known as Álex, is a Spanish footballer who plays for RCD Espanyol as a central midfielder.
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Gopher is a French DJ who composes electronic dance music and house.
- read more about Alex Gopher
- Alex a.k.a. Álex Gálvez: Alejandro 'Álex' Gálvez Jimena is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for German club SV Werder Bremen as a central defender or a defensive midfielder.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Kerry: Alexandra Forbes Kerry is an American filmmaker. She is a partner at Locomotive Films and co-founder of Fictional Pictures, a film production company based in New York and Los Angeles.
- read more about Alexandra Kerry
- Alex a.k.a. Álex de la Iglesia: Alejandro de la Iglesia Mendoza, more known as Álex de la Iglesia is a Spanish film director, screenwriter, producer and former comic book artist.
- read more about Álex de la Iglesia (film director)
- Alex was an Indian actor and magician. He appeared in over one hundred Tamil films after making his debut in Rajinikanth's production Valli and won awards for his portrayal of characters in Mitta Miraasu and Kovilpatti Veeralakshmi.
- Alex a.k.a. Ynna Asistio is a film actor, tv actor.
- read more about Ynna Asistio (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alejandro Ibarra is a Mexican actor and singer.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Bălănescu is a Romanian violinist, and founder of the Balanescu Quartet.
- read more about Alexander Bălănescu
- Alex a.k.a. Alessandra De Rossi: Alessandra Tiotangco Schiavone, better known by her stage name Alessandra De Rossi or Alex de Rossi / Ales de Rossi, is an Italian-Filipina actress. She is the younger sister of actress Assunta De Rossi.
- read more about Alessandra De Rossi (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Witt is an anchor for MSNBC. She joined the network in January 1999.
- read more about Alex Witt
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Young, also known as George Alexander, was a Scottish guitarist and session musician. He is the eldest brother of George, the rhythm guitarist and founding member of The Easybeats as well as Malcolm and Angus, founding members of the Australian hard rock band AC/DC.
- read more about Alexander Young
- Alex a.k.a. Alex McCord is an actor.
- read more about Alex McCord
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Edmondson is an olympic athlete, athlete.
- read more about Alex Edmondson
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Massialas is an American foil fencer, team silver medallist in the 2014 World Fencing Championships. At the 2012 Summer Olympics he competed in the Men's foil.
- read more about Alexander Massialas
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Smith: Edwin Alexander "Alex" Smith, is an American football tight end for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at Stanford.
- read more about Alex Smith
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Raphael Meschini is a football player from Brazil.
- read more about Alex Raphael Meschini
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Horst is a beach volleyball player from Austria.
- read more about Alexander Horst
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Cardinale, sometimes known as "Xander", is a United States singer, songwriter, producer, and actor. He has also worked as an actor in films, TV and web shows. His first starring role was "Hank" in Chad Peter's dark comedy Apocalypse, CA.
- read more about Alexander Cardinale
- Alex Ambrose is a Danish singer, songwriter and actor. As a soloist, he is better known by his first name Alex.
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Gonz is a pornographic actor.
- read more about Alex Gonz
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Devine is an American pornographic actress.
- read more about Alex Devine
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Rhodes is an actor.
- read more about Alexander Rhodes (actor)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Fraga: Alex José de Oliveira Fraga or simply Alex, is a Brazilian central back who plays for Corinthians Paranaense.
- read more about Alex Fraga
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Bartee is an actor.
- read more about Alexandra Bartee (actress)
- Alex is a Dutch pop singer.
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Debogorski appeared in 2007 tv program Ice Road Truckers.
- read more about Alex Debogorski
- Alex is a former Brazilian football player.
- Alex a.k.a. Count Alexandre DeLesseps: Alexandre de Lesseps is an entrepreneur, investment banker, and pioneer of micro financing in developing countries. He serves as President of Pandaw Investment Holdings of Hong Kong, which invests in Myanmar. Until 2013, he was Chairman of Coral Capital Group and built the Saratoga Hotel in Havana, Cuba. In 2012, he became a director at Leopard Capital, a private equity firm investing in Cambodia, Haiti, and various other frontier markets. He was a co-founder and Director of Blue Orchard Finance S.A. of Geneva, a leading microfinance management company.
- read more about Count Alexandre DeLesseps
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Naumik: Alexandra Naumik, better known by her stage name Alex, was a Polish-Norwegian rock and pop artist who rose to fame in the late 1970s.
- Alex a.k.a. Alejandro Zepeda is the son of Rubén Zepeda Novelo and María Victoria.
- read more about Alejandro Zepeda
- Alex a.k.a. Alejando de la Madrid is an actor.
- read more about Alejando de la Madrid (actor)
- Alex a.k.a. Rachel Travers is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Rachel Travers
- Alex a.k.a. Oļegs Andrejevs is a musician.
- read more about Oļegs Andrejevs (singer)
- Alex a.k.a. Alejandro Bergantiños García: Alejandro "Álex" Bergantiños García is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Deportivo de La Coruña as a defensive midfielder.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra East is an actress.
- read more about Alexandra East (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Townsend is a film actor and producer.
- read more about Alexandra Townsend (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Martin is an actor.
- read more about Alexander Martin (actor)
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Auder is an actress.
- read more about Alexandra Auder (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Álex García is an actor.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexandra Datig is an actress.
- read more about Alexandra Datig
- Alex is an actor.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Berberich is a film producer, film director, cinematographer and screenwriter.
- read more about Alexander Berberich
- Alex a.k.a. Alex McTavish is an actress.
- read more about Alex McTavish (actress)
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Beach is the daughter of actor Michael Beach.
- read more about Alex Beach
Alex was an African grey parrot and the subject of a thirty-year experiment by animal psychologist Irene Pepperberg, initially at the University of Arizona and later at Harvard University and Brandeis University.
- born in (40 years ago)
- died on (8 years ago)
- Alex is a fictional character in Anthony Burgess' novel A Clockwork Orange and the film A Clockwork Orange, in which he is played by Malcolm McDowell. In the film his surname is DeLarge, referring to Alex's calling himself "Alexander the Large" in the novel.
- Alex: Alexandra "Alex" Udinov is one of the main characters on the television series Nikita, portrayed by Lyndsy Fonseca. Many fans of "Team Nikita" consider Alex as the baby of the "family," this is because Alex, being the youngest of the group when her walls are down, she can behave childlike and callow.
- also known as Alexandra
- Alex is a fictional character in the computer animated film series Madagascar.
- also known as Alakay
- in films:
- "Madagascar", played by Jan Josef Liefers
- "Madagascar", played by Ben Stiller
- "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted", played by Ben Stiller
- "Merry Madagascar", played by Ben Stiller
- "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa", played by Ben Stiller
- "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa", played by Quinlin Dempsey Stiller
- "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa", played by Declan Swift
- "Penguins of Madagascar", played by Ben Stiller
- "Madly Madagascar", played by Ben Stiller
- Alex is a fictional character from the 2002 film 8 Mile.
- Alex is a fictional character from the book Everything Is Illuminated, appearing in the 2005 film Everything Is Illuminated.
- Alex is a fictional character from the 2011 film Gaamer.
- Alex a.k.a. Àlex is a fictional character from the 2009 film Drifting.
- read more about Àlex
- Alex is a fictional character from the 2006 film Love Sick.
- Alex is a video game character who debuted as the lead character in the 1997 fighting game Street Fighter III. In addition to his appearance in the original Street Fighter III, Alex also appears in the fighting games Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution and the forthcoming Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes. Alex is a blond-haired brawler from Manhattan who wears green overalls as pants and combat boots, green fighting gloves, and a red headband.
- Alex is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film Heartbreaker.
- Alex is a fictional character from the TV Series Totally Spies!.
- Alex is a fictional character from the 2009 film He's Just Not That Into You.
- Alex is a fictional character from the 2006 film Children of Men.
There are other characters with in their name, like Alex K, Alex M, Alex K., Alex Fox, Alex Law, Alex Lee, Alex Bell, Alex Bone, Alex Borg, Alex Cruz, Alex Ford, Alex Kidd, Alex Long, Alex Mann, Alex Mora, Alex Paul, Alex Rose, Alex Ross.
- "Alex" is a 1992 Australian-New Zealand film based on a popular young adult novel by Tessa Duder. This drama-sport film was never released theatrically in Australia, but shown in some foreign territories and went straight to video.
- also known as Alex: The Spirit of a Champion
- countries: New Zealand, Australia
- language: English Language
- director: Megan Simpson Huberman
- producers: Phil Gerlach & Tom Parkinson
- production design by Kim Sinclair
- art direction by Jill Cormack
- written by Ken Catran
- based on a story by Tessa Duder
- Lauren Jackson as Alex Archer
- Chris Haywood as Mr. Jack
- Josh Picker as Andy
- Cathy Godbold as Maggie Benton
- Elizabeth Hawthorne as Mrs. Benton
- Bruce Phillips as Mr. Archer
- May Lloyd as Mrs. Archer
- Patrick Smith as Mr. Benton
- Rima Te Wiata as Female Commentator
- Mark Wright as Male Commentator
- Grant Tilly as Mr. Upjohn
- Greg Johnson as Male Journalist
- Alison Bruce as Female Journalist
- Kim Hanson as Julia
- Vicky Burrett as Gran
- casting by Sheridan Jobbins, Liz Mullane, Heather Ogilvie
- cinematography by Donald Duncan
- edited by Tony Kavanagh
- music by Todd Hunter, Johanna Pigott
- costume design by Sara Beale
- genres: Sports, Drama
- released in (23 years ago)
- "Alex" is a 1991 drama film written and directed by Teresa Villaverde.
- also known as A idade maior, The Major Age, Am Ende einer Kindheit
- countries: Portugal, Germany
- language: Portuguese Language
- producers: João Pedro Bénard da Costa & Joaquim Pinto
- production design by Miguel Mendes
- written by Teresa Villaverde
- Ricardo Colares as Alex
- Joaquim de Almeida as Pedro
- Teresa Roby as Manuela
- Vincent Gallo as Mario
- Maria de Medeiros as Barbara
- Silvana Marqués as Little Girl
- Isabel Ruth as Professor
- Márcia Breia as Godmother
- Miguel Mendes as Barbara's Boyfriend
- Adriano Luz as Man in Coffee-House
- Luís Lucas as Uncle Luis
- Maria João Luís as Aunt
- Vasco Sequeira as Grandfather Vasco
- Ana Vilante as Grandmother
- Hugo Correia as Little Boy in Lisbon
- cinematography by Elfi Mikesch
- edited by Vasco Pimentel & Manuela Viegas
- genre: Drama
- released on (24 years ago)
- "Alex" is a short film, directed by Laura Pousa.
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- released in
- "Alex" is a film, directed by Rajesh Touchriver.
Alex is a town in Grady County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 550 at the 2010 census.
- Alex is a British cartoon strip by Charles Peattie and Russell Taylor. It first appeared in the short-lived London Daily News in 1987. It moved to The Independent later that year and then to the Daily Telegraph in 1992. A translated version was published in the German newspaper Financial Times Deutschland. It has also been published translated into Dutch for some years in the main financial newspaper of the Netherlands, "Het Financieele Dagblad", around the turn of the century.
- Alex was a French restaurant located in Las Vegas, Nevada that held two Michelin stars. It is the namesake restaurant of celebrity chef Alessandro Stratta, Iron Chef USA and winner of the James Beard Foundation Award for "Best Chef Southwest" in 1998. The restaurant was well known for Stratta's unique approach and attention to molecular gastronomy. The restaurant was considered one of the finest in the United States. It closed indefinitely on January 15, 2011. The food was French with an Italian influence and was offered as prix fixe, or fixed price, menu only.
- Alex is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
- Alex was the name of an interactive videotex information service offered by Bell Canada in market research from 1988 to 1990 and thence to the general public until 1994.
- AleX is an Italian television series. The series was written by Alfredo Castelli, Guglielmo Duccoli and Giorgio Schottler and produced by Videotime.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 6 episodes
- country: Italy
- Alex is a lexer generator written in Haskell, such as Lex. It is contained in the Haskell Platform, along with GHC, Happy and Cabal.
- Alex a.k.a. Skins - Season 6: Skins is a British teen drama created by father-and-son television writers Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain for Company Pictures. The sixth series began airing on E4 on 23 January 2012 and ended on 26 March 2012. Like the previous series, it follows the lives of the third generation of characters, which consists of Franky Fitzgerald, Rich Hardbeck, Mini McGuinness, Liv Malone, Alo Creevey, brothers Nick and Matty Levan, and new character Alex Henley.
- read more about Skins - Season 6
Phrases with Alex
Phrases starting with the word Alex:
- Alex Haley
- Alex Amaura
- Alex Indica
- Alex's Dock
- Alex Niasica
- Alex Nephodes
- Alex Obsoleta
- Alex Ochracea
- Alex Palparia
- Alex Sunflower
- Alex Aurantiata
- Alex Brunnescens
- Alex Continuaria
- Alex Longipecten
- Alex Nigrozonata
Phrases ending with the word Alex:
View more phrases with the word Alex in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alex
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Impossible Cottage (2012)
by Alastair Cavendish
Alex is a young guy about town in trendy gay London.
THE ALIEN IN THE FLASHLIGHT (2012)
by Lloyd Gellineau
Alex is a brave eight year old boy who lives in a small town called Belmont.
Agamben Dictionary (2011)
by Alex Murray
Introduction: The Lexicographer and the Sovereign Alex Murray and Jessica Whyte Every revolutionary theory has had to invent its own terms, to destroy the dominant sense of other terms and establish new meanings in the “world of ...
by Alex Preminger, Frank J. Warnke, O. B. Hardison Jr.
Alex Preminger, Frank J. Warnke, O. B. Hardison Jr. Brooklyn College; Sverre Arestad, University of Washington; Hayden Clair Bell, University of California ( Berkeley); Armando Correia Pacheco, Pan American Union; Joseph F. de Simone, ...
by Alex Barber, Robert J Stainton
Alex Barber, Robert J Stainton. SUBJECT. CLASSIFICATION. INTRODUCTION The entries in this volume have been culled from. Historical Foundations Aristotle and Linguistics – P.A.M. Seuren Boole and Algebraic Semantics – E.L. Keenan ...
by Michael Leifer
The Alex Boncayao Brigade is a breakaway urban assassination unit from the Communist New People's Army, named after a labour leader who was killed by security forces in 1983. It was set up in May 1984 at a time when the martial law ...
by Paul Varner
See JACK KEROUAC LITERARY ESTATE; KEROUAC, JACK; KEROUAC, STELLA SAMPAS; PANOS, ALEX. SAMPAS FAMILY LITERARY ESTATE. See JACK KEROUAC LITERARY ESTATE; KEROUAC, JACK; KEROUAC, STELLA ...
Second Edition by John W. Collins, Nancy Patricia O'Brien
Levinson ab1 Alex Brosowsky* baw Barbara Wand ac Ann Crawford bba Bonnie Betts Armbruster acp Annie C. Paprocki* bd Brett Deacon ad Amanda Davis bda ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alex
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Alfonso Jiménez
Riding Thomas's bike.
Photo credit: The Eggplant
Photo credit: chispita_666
(c) Sandra Ratkovic...
Photo credit: zebruar
Photo credit: downing.amanda
Photo credit: Lomyx
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
Photo credit: Shht!
Alex playing with The Ball of Doom.
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
Photo credit: Shht!
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
Late afternoon in the long grass at Lilydale Lake.
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
Selection criteria = Toy car
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
He's trying to be sexy or something like that.
Photo credit: xlordashx
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
Photo credit: Lomyx
Photo credit: danxoneil
Photo credit: Rowan Peter
alex playing his guitar. Picture taken December of last year at the christmas gathering
Photo credit: cakeeater23
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Alex
Click on an item to play that video:
- Alexandra/Alex meaning and pronunciation
A girl who is funny, playful, beautiful, and overall caring. She has an undying loyalty to her friends and she will protect anyone close to her. You have to be a real ...
- Dr. Alex Pattakos: Meaning at Work
Dr. Alex Pattakos is interviewed on The Gill Deacon Show, a Canadian television show, about the search for meaning at work and in the workplace. The subject ...
- Alex Sin - Boomstick ( Original Mix ) Slang EP
Alex Sin soundcloud...
- Alex Meaning
Video shows what Alex means. .. , short form of Alexandra or the female name Alexis, or a spelling variant of Alix.. Alex pronunciation. How to pronounce ...
- The Meaning of THE VOICE (Pastor Alex Pagani)
The Meaning of THE VOICE Lead Pastors: Alexander & Ibelize Pagani For Bookings...
- Dr. Alex Pattakos: Meaning and the Pursuit of Happiness
Authentic happiness cannot be pursued, it must ensue as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as a by-product of ...
- Alex's Vocabulary Project
The best Treubig project in the world!
- ALEX SIN - SLANG EP (PREVIEW) ROTTUN
Forthcoming Rottun Recordings JULY 29TH ON BEATPORT 1. BOOMSTICK 2. WORD! FACEBOOK...
- Dr. Alex Pattakos: Health through Meaning
An introduction to Logotherapy, a therapeutic approach developed by Dr. Viktor Frankl that promotes health through the discovery of meaning in life and work.
- The Konikovo Gospel Bibl. Patr. Alex. 268 - Slavonic dialect of Greece
In 2004, Victor Friedman, Professor of Slavic and Balkan Linguistics at the University of Chicago, wrote about the manuscript as follows: The significance of the ...
- Alex, this is a perfect explanation of cosmic inflation and string theory
Or as close to one as someone can get when they glance at three wikipedia pages and have three beers. Earnest also jumped in on the space bandwagon: ...
- Alex's meaning of YOLO
- Alex Rodriguez breaks screen on NFL Sunday in FOX.
See also the pronunciation examples of Alex!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Alex
Astride on her tiger
in menstrual throes
She feels she has a
Tiger in her tank
But her retinue trumpets
that he lost his woodies
and that she should club
Alex Nodopaka Mar©2010
AD Something (Alex Nodopaka)
more quotes about alex...
Scrabble value of A1L1E1X8
The value of this 4-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALEX
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alex!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex to see it in context!