Alex appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game. (37 letters)
On this page:
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Skarsgård is an award-winning tv actor, film actor, film director, film writer.
- read more about Alexander Skarsgård
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Gould: Alexander Jerome Gould is an American actor and voice artist, best known for voicing Nemo in Finding Nemo, Twitch in How to Eat Fried Worms and Shane Botwin in Weeds.
- read more about Alexander Gould
- Alex a.k.a. Alex Jolig, better known by his stage name Alex, is a German actor, singer and motorcycle racer.
- read more about Alex Jolig
- Alex is an actor and a magician.
- also known as एलेक्स
- born in (56 years ago) in India
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, illusionist, magician
- died on (4 years ago) in Chennai
- award: - Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Villain - "Mitta Miraasu"
- Alex a.k.a. Alejandro Ibarra is an actor.
- Alex Ambrose is an actor.
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Rhodes is an actor.
- read more about Alexander Rhodes
- Alex a.k.a. Alejando de la Madrid is an actor.
- read more about Alejando de la Madrid
- Alex a.k.a. Alexander Martin is an actor.
- read more about Alexander Martin
- Alex a.k.a. Álex García is an actor.
- Alex is an actor.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEX
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alex!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex to see it in context!