On this page:
- Alex Anderson: Alexander "Alex" Anderson, Jr. was an American cartoonist who created the characters of Rocky the Flying Squirrel, Bullwinkle, and Dudley Do-Right, as well as Crusader Rabbit. He was not directly involved in The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, however.
- Alex Anderson was a Scottish footballer who played as a full-back. Anderson began his career in the mid-1940s with St Johnstone, spending a year with the Perth side before moving back to Tayside with Forfar Athletic. In 1949, Anderson moved south to Southampton, spending three years as backup to England right-back Bill Ellerington before short spells with Exeter City and Dundee United. Released after playing just a few games with United, It is unknown where Anderson's career headed after his short time at Tannadice, though he did appear at then Southern League club Cheltenham Town in the 1950s.
- born on (94 years ago) in Monifieth
- Alex Anderson is an author.
- born in (61 years ago)
- written works: "Finish It with Alex Anderson", "Start Quilting with Alex Anderson", "Neutral Essentials with Alex Anderson", "Drug Rep Success", "Hand & Machine Quilting Tips & Tricks Tool", "Hand Applique with Alex Anderson", "Alex Anderson's baby quilts with love", "Paper Piecing with Alex Anderson", "Kids Start Quilting with Alex Anderson", "Machine Quilting with Alex Anderson", "Windjammer yarns", "Hand quilting with Alex Anderson", "Quilts for fabric lovers", "Empecemos El Acolchado Con Alex Anderson", "Keep Quilting with Alex Anderson", "Rotary cutting with Alex Anderson", "Shadow Redwork with Alex Anderson", "Simply stars"
- Alex Anderson is a basketball player who plays for Jacksonville State Gamecocks men's basketball team.
- Alex Anderson a.k.a. Isadore Anderson: Axel Isadore "Izzy" Anderson was asked to coach the inaugural season of basketball at the University of Missouri. His record was 10-6 as head coach and most notably beat the University of Kansas twice in 1907, then coached by James Naismith, the inventor of basketball.
- read more about Isadore Anderson
- Alex Anderson is a Film Producer.
- profession: Film producer
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Anderson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The United States and Canada by Ellen Koskoff
Alex Anderson, and “Sweet Leilani” by Harry Owens.
by Gerry Bowler
Alex Anderson and recorded by BingCrosby and the Andrews Sisters in 1950. Merry Christmas, George Bailey (TV) (1997) In a postmodern ...
by William D. Crump
Alex Anderson, an amateur songwriter who created such other island pieces as “The Cockeyed Mayor of Kaunakakai,” “Lovely Hula Hands,” “White Ginger Blossoms,” and “Lei of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Anderson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Anderson
Pod Camp UK Attendees - marstonphotography.com/
Photo credit: philcampbell
Anagrams of ALEX ANDERSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Anderson!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Anderson to see it in context!