On this page:
- Alex Beard is an American artist born in New York City who is now based out of New Orleans. His work ranges from simple and representational to abstract. He frequently draws and paints African wildlife using his unique gestural style.
- Alex Beard: Alexander Charles Beard CBE has been the deputy director of the Tate since 2002. He has been appointed as the new chief executive of the Royal Opera House, London, succeeding Tony Hall, who relinquished the post on his appointment as Director-General of the BBC. He is expected to start work at the ROH before September 2013.
- also known as Alexander Charles Beard
- born in (52 years ago)
- Alex Beard is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Alex Beard: Alexander Frank "Alex" Beard is a British billionaire businessman, based in London and responsible for Glencore's worldwide oil operations.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alex Beard
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Collection of Approximately 27,000 Quotations Pertaining to Archaeology, Architecture, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Cosmology, Darwinism, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Medicine, Nature, Nursing, Paleontology, Philosophy, Physics, Probability, Science, Statistics, Technology, Theory, Universe, and Zoology by Carl C. Gaither, Alma E. Cavazos-Gaither
Judith Baxter 3rd,James Phinney Baxter, Richard Bayliss, Sir William Maddock Bayly, Thomas Haynes Bayne, Samuel Gamble Baynes,Ernest Harold Beacock, Cal Beadle, George Wells Beale, Thomas Beam, Alex Beard, Charles A. Beard, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Beard
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alex Beard
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Beard for some fun with words!