Alex Benno (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alex Benno?
Alex Benno was a Dutch film actor, screenwriter and director of the silent era. He appeared in 15 films between 1913 and 1920.
- also known as Benjamin Bonefang, Benno, A. Benno
- born on (142 years ago) in Oberhausen
- nationality: Netherlands
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, film director
- died on (63 years ago) in Haarlem
- played Kapitein in "Toffe jongens onder de mobilisatie"
- played Impresario (Agent) in "Koningin Elisabeth's dochter"
- "Heilig recht"
- played Rabbi in "Weergevonden"
- played Janus Blanus in "The Living Ladder"
- "John Heriot's Wife"
- played Smokkelaar (Smuggler) in "The Secret of Delft"
- "Madame Pinkette & Co"
- played Politieagent (Policeman) in "Liefde waakt"
- "Majoor Frans"
- played Uitdrager in "Schakels"
- films written:
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Benno (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Benno for some fun with words!