On this page:
Who is Alex Clare?
Alex Clare: Alexander George "Alex" Claire is a British singer-songwriter. Clare adopted his current stage name, Alex Clare, in 2010, replacing Alexander G. Muertos, a pseudonym he first used whilst still at school. His debut album, The Lateness of the Hour, was released in the UK on 11 July 2011 on Island Records and was produced by Mike Spencer and Major Lazer.
- also known as Alexander George Claire
- born on (29 years ago) in Southwark
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Bishop Challoner School
- profession: Singer-songwriter, musician, singer, songwriter
- genres: Dubstep, Soul music, Electronic music, Drum and bass, Alternative rock, Electronica, Future soul, Blue-eyed soul, Electro house, Contemporary R&B
- albums: "The Lateness of the Hour", "Treading Water", "Up All Night", "Too Close", "Endorphins (Remixes)", "Three Hearts"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Brit Award for British Single - "Too Close"
- nominated to Echo Award for Best International Newcomer - "The Lateness of the Hour"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Song - "Too Close"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Live Act
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Male Artist
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Video - "Too Close"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Entertainer of the Year
- official website: www.alexclare.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Clare
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alex Clare
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Alex Clare
Click on an item to play that video:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Clare to see it in context!