On this page:
- Alex Clarke is a rugby union player for London Scottish, having formerly played for Bristol.
- Alex Clarke is an Australian retired netball player. Clarke was a member of the Australian national team that won gold at the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester, England. Domestically, she played 113 matches over 11 years in the Commonwealth Bank Trophy, playing for the Adelaide Thunderbirds, Queensland Firebirds and Sydney Sandpipers. Clarke also played for the Adelaide Thunderbirds in the ANZ Championship. After the 2008 season, Clarke announced her retirement from netball.
- born on (38 years ago)
- Alex Clarke is a production designer.
- profession: Production designer
- nomination: - nominated to British Academy Television Award for Best Design - "Rock Follies", with Rod Stratfold
Printed books with definitions for Alex Clarke
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Going Global (2006)
by Vanessa McQuarrie
party hostess >> carer, special school >> aged care nurse >> nursing assistant > > assistant manager/driver, pizza chain >> au pair, New York, USA cv Alex Clark – Au pair, New York, USA Alex Clarke is a 22-year-old from Sydney who's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Clarke
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Clarke
Alex Clarke, conference organizer
Overseeing the gathering of attendees for the group photo.
Photo credit: kteague
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Clarke for some fun with words!