On this page:
"Alex Cross": I, Alex Cross is a 2012 crime, mystery thriller film directed by Rob Cohen.
- also known as Cross; I, Alex Cross
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, German Language
- producers: Leopoldo Gout, Bill Block, Steve Bowen, James Patterson, Randall Emmett & Paul Hanson
- executive producers: Stepan Martirosyan, Remington Chase, George Furla, Jeff Rice, Ethan Smith, Steve Bocsi, Christopher K. Corabi, John Friedberg, Marina Grasic & Jan Korbelin
- production design by Laura Fox
- art direction by Charles Varga
- written by Kerry Williamson & Marc Moss
- based on "I, Alex Cross" by James Patterson
- Rachel Nichols as Monica Ashe
- Cicely Tyson as Nana Mama
- Jean Reno as Giles Mercier
- Matthew Fox as Picasso
- Tyler Perry as Alex Cross
- John C. McGinley as Richard Brookwell
- Giancarlo Esposito as Daramus Holiday
- Chad Lindberg as Chemist
- Carmen Ejogo as Maria Cross
- Yara Shahidi as Janelle Cross
- Jessalyn Wanlim as Paramita Megawati
- Werner Daehn as Erich Nunemacher
- Sayeed Shahidi as Damon Cross
- Edward Burns as Thomas Kane
- Bonnie Bentley as Detective Jody Klebanoff
- Stephanie Jacobsen as Fan Yau Lee
- Simenona Martinez as Pop Pop Jones
- Trick-Trick as Fight Manager
- Ingo Rademacher as Ingo Sacks
- Tiren Jhames as Guard Manning Station
- Sonny Surowiec as Hans Friedlich
- Darcy Leutzinger as Bomb Squad Head
- Brian Jackson as Bomb Squad Member #1
- Christopher Stadulis as Soon to Be Dead Man #1
- Timothy J. Richardson as Soon to Be Dead Man #2
- Steffen Dziczek as Soon to Be Dead Man #3
- Ideene Dehdashti as Screaming Girl
- Dave Bender as Lieutenant Max
- Chris Wallis as Computer Tech #1
- Matt Frieden as Computer Tech #2
- Barbara Cohen as Hostess
- Peter Lawson Jones as Minister
- Marcelo Tubert as Cloche
- Alexandra Ruddy as Brookwell Aide
- Keith Cameron as Bodyguard
- Rory Markham as Nenad Stanisic
- Tim Sitarz as Packard Plant Rapist
- E. Ray Goodwin as Fan Yau Bodyguard #1
- Danny Wynands as Fan Yau Bodyguard #2
- Simon Rhee as Fan Yau Bodyguard #3
- Andrew Comrie-Picard as Mercier's Driver
- I. Ketut Resi Yogi as Bali Houseboy
- I. Wayan Suwita as Bali Police Captain #1
- I. Ketut Arya Wijaya as Bali Police Captain #2
- Tim Holmes as Referee
- Janine Sarnowski as Pedestrian #5
- Dan Anders as Bomb Squad Member #2
- Elias Bahri as MMA Security Guard
- Charles W. Bailey as Street Extra
- Tiffany Becton as Restaurant Patron #1
- casting by Ronna Kress
- cinematography by Ricardo Della Rosa
- edited by Thom Noble & Matt Diezel
- music by John Debney
- costume design by Abigail Murray
- set decoration by Gabriella Villarreal
- genres: Mystery, Crime Fiction, Action Film, Thriller
- rating: PG-13 (USA), UK: 15, G
- released on
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.alexcrossmovie.com
"Alex Cross" a.k.a. "Cross": Alex Cross is a book written by James Patterson.
- read more about Cross
- Alex Cross is a fictional character created by author James Patterson. He is the protagonist of the series of books about a former FBI agent and psychologist who works in Washington DC.
- Alex Cross is a fictional character in the drama action TV series UC: Undercover.
"Alex Cross" is a musical album of John Debney.
- released on
Who is Alex Cross?
Alex Cross a.k.a. Linda Chapman is a British writer, principally of series for younger children. She is particularly known for her fantasy books about unicorns, mermaids and magic. She also writes the Superpowers series under the pen-name Alex Cliff. She has written several of the series books published under the names Lucy Daniels, Jenny Dale, Katie Chase, Daisy Meadows, and Lauren Brooke, either as part of a collective pseudonym or as a ghostwriter. She has written over 140 books.
- read more about Linda Chapman (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Cross
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas S. Hischak
Double New Year's Eve A Thousand Words The Three Stooges Alex Cross ( aka Cross) Jobs The Call (aka The Hive) Director Peter Hyams Eric Styles (UK) Howard Deutch Mark Dindal John Whitesell (USA/Australia) David Mirkin Lawrence ...
by Sam Riley
Elmore Leonard, Walter Mosley, James Patterson (Alex Cross), Mary Higgins Clark, and Sharon McCrumb ...
by Vincent Terrace
and Jake Shaw, Alex Cross, Carlos Cortez, Sonny Walker and Vanessa round out the team. Alex was a ...
by Michael Newton
James Patterson's Detective Alex Cross (Kiss the Girls, Jack and Jill, etc.) is both a psychologist and a black single father, trying desperately to raise gentle children on the mean streets of Washington, D.C., while stalking monsters in human ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Cross
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEX CROSS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- CROSS AXLE
See also the blanagrams of Alex Cross!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alex Cross to learn how to say it correctly!