Alex D. Linz (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alex D. Linz?
Alex D. Linz: Alexander David "Alex" Linz is an American actor who starred in several late 1990s and early 2000s films and television programs as a child actor. His notable film roles include Home Alone 3 and Max Keeble's Big Move. From 1998 to 2001, Linz provided the voice of Franklin, a human boy in the live-action/animated series The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald.
- also known as Alexander David Linz, Alex David Linz, Alex Linz
- born on (26 years ago) in Santa Barbara, child of Deborah Baltaxe and Daniel Linz
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Judaism
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- played Alex Schlotsky in "Full-Court Miracle"
- played Alex Pruitt in "Home Alone 3"
- played Wilhelm 'Billy' von Huber in "Race to Space"
- played Andrew Archibald in "The Jennie Project"
- played Max Keeble in "Max Keeble's Big Move"
- played Cale Tucker (Young Cale, Voice) in "Titan A.E."
- played Freud in "My Brother the Pig"
- played Sammy Parker in "One Fine Day"
- played Tarzan (Young Tarzan, Voice) in "Tarzan"
- played Owen Norris in "Choose Connor"
- played Scott Janello in "Bounce"
- played Jonathan Johnson in "The Uninvited"
- played Bruno Battaglia in "Bruno"
- played Teddy in "Vanished"
- played Francis Dolarhyde (Young Francis Dolarhyde, Voice) in "Red Dragon"
- "The Cable Guy"
- TV series: "Hey Arnold!"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex D. Linz (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex D. Linz for some fun with words!