On this page:
- Alex Daniels is an American football defensive end for the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League. He was signed by the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted free agent in 2010.
- Alex Daniels is a stunt performer and actor.
- also known as Charles Alexander Daniels
- born on (59 years ago) in Columbia
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, stunt performer
- nomination: - nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Television Series - "Prison Break", with James Armstrong, Eddie Braun, Wade Eastwood, Courtney Farnsworth, Brent Fletcher, Tanner Gill, Jim Henry, Steve Kelso, Hubie Kerns, Henry Kingi Jr., Michael Li, Johnny Martin, Carsten Lorenz, Eric Norris, Lin Oeding, Chuck Picerni Jr., Bill Poague, Víctor Quintero, Pat Romano, Mike Smith, Russell Towery, Greg Tracy, Pete Turner & Bryon Weiss
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Daniels
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Jean-Claude Van Damme, Deborah Richter, Vincent Klyn, Alex Daniels. [ Posthumanism] Cypher, 2002. Dir. Vincenzo Natali. Jeremy Northam, Lucy Liu, Nigel Bennett, Timothy Webber, David Hewlett. [Posthumanism] — D — Da hong deng ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alex Daniels ( Marshall Strat). Dayle Haddon (Pearl Prophet). Haley Peterson (Haley). Rolf Muller, Jackson "Rock" Pinckney, Blaise Loong (Furman Vox). Terrie Batson ( Mary).
by John Kenneth Muir
Alex Daniels (Storhouse Guy #2); Jamies Thiel (Delivery Man ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Ric Meyers
Alex Daniels (Marshall), Rolf Muller (Brick), Jackson “Rock” Pinckney (Titus), Terrie Batson (Mary), Blaise Loong (Furman), Haley Peterson (Haley), Janice Graser (Vorg), Robert Pentz; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Daniels
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Daniels for some fun with words!