On this page:
- Alex Davies is a professional snooker player. He is the youngest person ever to win the English Amateur Championship, in 2003. Davies began his professional career by playing Challenge Tour in 2003, at the time the second-level professional tour. Davies was on the WPBSA Main Tour for the 2007/2008 season, but dropped off. In May 2013, he returned to the main tour by winning five matches at the Q School event one concluding with a 4–1 win over Mitchell Travis to earn a place on the tour for the 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 season.
- Alex Davies a.k.a. Alexandra Davies is an English-born Australian actress.
- read more about Alexandra Davies (actress)
- Alex Davies: Alexander Luke Davies is an English cricketer who plays for Lancashire. He is a right-handed batsman who also plays as a wicket-keeper. Davies was included in the England Under-19 squad for the 2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. Oct-December 2012 Playing for Mulgrave in the Eastern Cricket association Victoria Australia. Scored 177 Not out in an Under21 Representative Match for the Eastern Cricket association on November 11th.
- Alex Davies is a member of the musical group Elliot Minor.
- member of musical group Elliot Minor (Backing Vocals) between and (11 years)
Printed books with definitions for Alex Davies
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cheree Alsop
“Alex Davies is a name now known across the nation.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Davies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Davies to see it in context!